Last updated on December 30th, 2020 by user
JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur. The JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card will also be released by the conducting authority one week prior to the exam. Candidates can download the JEE Advanced 2021 Hall Ticket till the exam date using JEE Advanced 2021 Registration ID, Date of Birth and mobile number.
Latest Updates on JEE Advanced 2020 Hall Ticket:
- JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 3rd week of May (tentative).
- No separate admit card will be provided for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
- JEE Main 2021 exam dates have been released by NTA. It will be conducted in 4 sessions in February, March, April and May. Read More
- JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021
- Top Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) – Madras, Bombay, Delhi and More
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The below table has important dates related to registration and the admit card for JEE Advanced:
|Event||JEE Advanced 2021 Dates (Tentative)|
|JEE Advanced Registration starts||May 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||May 2021|
Steps for JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 Download
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit cards:
- Visit the official website of the examination: jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the option for the candidate portal which consists of the JEE Advanced 2021 Hall Ticket.
Direct Link to download JEE Advanced Admit Card
- Furthermore, enter the requested details like Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Phone number.
- Finally, you will now find the option to download your admit card. Download the card, take a print out of it and keep it safe for your future use.
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card Important Information:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur is the issuing authority for admit cards for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Also, if in case a student is partially registered, he/she will get a provisional admit card. Thus, students need to carry this document to the exam centre where they will get their final JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without their Admit Card.
- Moreover, students must keep the JEE Advanced 2021 Hall Ticket until they get final admission to the desired colleges.
Details Mentioned in JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
The details mentioned in the admit card are mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s Name/Guardian’s Name
- Roll number of the candidate for JEE Advanced
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Gender of the candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number of the candidate
- Candidate’s PwD status
- The category that the candidate belongs to
- Language of the question paper
- Examination schedule
- Instructions for the exam and exam day
- Location of the exam centre
- Exam centre code
- IIT Zone
Sample of JEE Advanced Admit Card
Discrepancy or Inability to Download Admit Card
It might be possible that a candidate is unable to download their Admit Cards. In such a case, they need to contact the JEE Advanced chairman of the co-ordinating IIT from their zone. Candidates should check the JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card thoroughly and inform the concerned authorities at the earliest.
Following are some of the obstacles that are likely to occur while downloading the Admit Card:
- Partial filling of the Application form:
- Applicants must fill all the details in the JEE Advanced 2020 Application form.
- Incomplete application or failure of fee payment will lead to losing the candidacy.
- Finally, IIT Kharagpur will not issue your JEE Advanced Admit Card.
- Wrong information:
- There’s a chance that a candidate enters wrong details while downloading the admit card such as registration number or date of birth.
- In that case, the candidate will not be able to download the admit card.
- Server Error:
- At times, the server gets down due to severe online traffic leading to the failure in downloading the admit card.
- Now, the clearance of heavy traffic might take a day or two.
- Finally, after the clearance, the server starts responding and the candidates can download their JEE admit cards.
Latest JEE Main News
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
- Integrated B.Tech Course - What is it and Where To Pursue it?
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
Following are the IIT Zonal Helpline Numbers and Email IDs in case of any discrepancies
|IIT Zones||Phone Number||Email Address|
|IIT Madras||Chairman JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Madras Chennai – 600036||Phone: +91 44 22578220 E-mail: [email protected]|
|IIT Bombay||Chairman JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Bombay, Powai Mumbai – 400076||Phone: +91 22 25769093 E-mail: [email protected]|
|IIT New Delhi||Organizing Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas New Delhi – 110016||Phone: +91 11 26591785 E-mail: [email protected]|
|IIT Guwahati||Chairman JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Guwahati Guwahati – 781039||Phone: +91 361 2692795 E-mail: [email protected]|
|IIT Kanpur||Chairman JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Kanpur Kanpur – 208 016||Phone: +91 512 2597325 E-mail: [email protected]|
|IIT Kharagpur||Chairman JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur – 721302||Phone: +91 3222 282102 E-mail: [email protected]|
|IIT Roorkee||Chairman JEE (Advanced) 2020 IIT Roorkee Roorkee – 247667||Phone: +91 1332 284272 E-mail: [email protected]|
Forgot Registration Number?
Sometimes, the candidate forgets his/her registration number for the JEE Advanced exam. In such a case, the coordinating IIT will enable the option to access their forgotten registration number for the examination. To understand, the candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to get their registration number again:
- Visit the official website of the examination.
- Click on the link that takes you to the candidate portal.
- Further, you will find a link to the JEE Advanced 2021 Hall Ticket. Click on this link.
- You will also find an option saying ‘Forgot Registration Number’. Click on the option.
- After that, enter your roll number for the examination and your date of birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Finally, submit these details and the screen will display your registration number.
- At the end, save your registration number.
Why is the JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card Important?
The JEE Advanced admit card is very important for a candidate. It is the entry ticket for the candidate to get admission into the examination hall.
- Any candidate who has forgotten to carry his/her JEE Advanced Admit Card with them would not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Moreover, it is a prerequisite for the verification process conducted at the exam center during frisking.
- In this process, the candidates’ admit card and photo identity card gets verified. After this, candidates can enter the examination hall.
Documents That Candidates Need To Carry On Exam Day
The guidelines for JEE Advanced mention certain documents that are mandatory to be carried to the examination center. Without these documents, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. To get access to the examination center, candidates must carry the documents mentioned below:
- JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
- Candidate’s photo identity proof (original).
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Here are some of the guidelines that the candidates need to keep in mind for the day of the examination:
- Firstly, the candidates must report to the exam center well before the starting of the exam. The exam centres shall open from 7:00 IST.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Secondly, students must carry the admit card to the examination centre. Officials would conduct verification of details before giving entry to the exam halls.
- Further, for accuracy and to avoid any upcoming troubles, check each and every detail on the JEE Advanced admit card carefully and there shall be no discrepancies.
- Also, candidates are only allowed to carry their JEE Advanced admit cards, original photo identity card, a pencil, a ballpoint pen, and an eraser, to the exam hall.
- No piece of paper or any other object is allowed.
- Candidates must wear masks and carry a 50 ml transparent bottle of hand sanitizer with themselves.
- When authorities conduct biometric verification and physical frisking, candidates must cooperate with the staff for the same.
- Candidates are advised to wear open footwear on the day of the exam.
- Above all, mobile phones, earphones, bluetooth devices, microphones or any other gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Entering or leaving the examination hall or centre during the examination is strictly not allowed.
- Any kind of paper – blank or handwritten, writing pad, pencil box, log table, calculator, or scales are also not allowed to be carried to the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised not to wear bracelets, rings, necklace, badge, charms, hair band, veil, and clothes with full sleeves or big buttons. This will consume more of their time during the frisking process.
- To sum up, violation of any of these rules by the students will directly result in the cancellation of their candidature.
- Thus, it will be great if candidates follow these rules and regulations with complete honesty.
JEE Advanced Admit Card FAQs
Ans: The JEE Advanced 2021 admit card will be released one week prior to the exam at https://jeeadv.ac.in.
Ans: IIT Kharagpur does not issue admit cards for JEE Advanced through any offline medium. Candidates will be required to download it from the official website online.
Ans: JEE Advanced 2021 will tentatively be conducted in May 2021.
Ans: Yes, biometric verification is conducted at the examination centre before the commencement of the exam.
Ans: Various photo Identity cards are acceptable like Aadhar Card, School/College ID, Driving License, PAN Card or Passport.
Ans. The details required for the candidate to download the admit card are their JEE Advanced registration number, password to the site, and Date of Birth details.
Ans. If the candidate faces issues while downloading their JEE Advanced admit card, they can contact the Chairman for JEE Advanced of the coordinating IIT from their zone.
Ans. Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry a photo identity proof in its original form.
Ans. The basic eligibility criteria for the candidates is to qualify JEE Main as the top 2.5 lakh rankers are allowed to sit for the JEE Advanced exam. The students must have qualified their higher secondary examination in the last 2 years.