JEE Advanced 2020 was concluded on 27th September 2020 with two shifts respectively of Paper 1 and Paper 2. As the exam was conducted in CBT mode (computer-based test), the responses were recorded online. Without any further delay, IIT Delhi has released the response sheets of candidates for JEE Advanced 2020. The exam has already been delayed by over 5 months amid the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown.
The JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Keys (Tentative) will be released today on jeeadv.ac.in. Once the answer keys are released, students can access the window to challenge them for a certain fee. The window shall be open for one day only i.e. until 30th September 2020.
How To Check JEE Advanced 2020 Response Sheet and Answer Key?
The steps to check your response sheet and answer key for JEE Advanced 2020 is easy.
- Head over to the candidate portal of JEE Advanced 2020 – cportal.jeeadv.ac.in
- Enter your information – JEE Advanced Registration Number, DOB, Mobile Number.
- Click on Login and your Response Sheet will be accessible via the portal.
- Once the Answer Key has been released by IIT Delhi, it will be accessible along with the Response Sheet on the same portal.
Using the answer key, one can predict the score in JEE Advanced and further estimate the rank in JEE Advanced 2020. Based on these ranks, a candidate can apply for a seat in the top Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) during the JEE Advanced Counselling.
As per the revised brochure released by IIT Delhi, the JEE Advanced 2020 Result is expected to be announced on 5th Oct 2020. Soon after this, the JoSAA Counselling Registrations will begin for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
How To Challenge The JEE Advanced Answer Keys?
Candidates are required to pay INR 500 for each answer they challenge. The steps for challenging answer key are mentioned below-
- Candidates must login using application number and password at the official website.
- Click on the answer key option to know the tentative/provisional answers.
- Now choose the question ID and correct option ID, that you believe is the right answer. Numerical value questions can also be challenged by entering the right answer according to you.
- After this, submit the challenge and pay the required fees.
The fee will not be refunded even if the challenge has been accepted. After making changes, IIT Delhi will release the final answer keys, based on which the JEE Advanced Results will be announced.