In a small update posted on the official website of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced – jeeadv.ac.in – IIT Delhi has clarified the confusion with candidates regarding dates of JEE Advance 2020. The exam will be conducted after the JEE Main 2020 April session which is now scheduled for the end of May 2020.
The notification mentioned that the exam has been postponed and will be rescheduled after the JEE Main 2020 April session. This has come during the major outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) all over the country and the world, infecting more than 1 million humans worldwide.
Latest News Updates
- Live Update: JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 Postponed, New Dates Set For September
- Turn Lockdown Period Into An Opportunity”, says Anand Kumar of Super 30 to JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2020 Syllabus not reduced, says NTA
- JEE Main 2020: Dates announced by the MHRD, Examination to be conducted from July 18 to 23, 2020
- New Batches for IITs and NITs to start in September 2020
NTA already announced the postponement of JEE Main until end of May 2020 as the exam was scheduled for a date in April 2020 falling under the 21-day lockdown announced by PM Narendra Modi. Candidates were under major doubt about the dates for JEE Advance 2020 as dates for JEE Main April session and JEE Advance would clash together causing improper balance in preparations of the students. But with IIT-D notifying the students, it came as a sign of relief.
IIT-Delhi is the conducting body for JEE Advanced 2020 which opens the opportunity for candidates to join top courses in IITs, NITs and other major engineering and architecture colleges of the country.