Last updated on May 28th, 2021 by Akanksha Gupta
Integral university, Lucknow is one of the leading private universities of Uttar Pradesh, with maintaining its NIRF rank a 46. It offers various courses at the UG, PG and doctorate levels in the areas of engineering, law, education, science, architecture, Information Technology, commerce, management, humanities, design, health and medical sciences, pharmacy and library and information science. This university was established in 2004, and offers courses in over 270 programmes and is recognized by the UGC, Indian nursing council, council of architecture, pharmacy council of India, Indian association of physiotherapists, bar council of India, national council for teacher education, UP State medical Faculty and Distance Education Bureau.
Integral University Admission Updates
- Integral University has released its application forms for various programs on its official website.
- For admissions in 2021, an interested candidate can apply either online or offline.
- Candidates who qualified JEE (MAINS)/ JEE (ADVANCED)/ UPSEE/ CMAT/ UPCATET/ AMUEEE/ Uni-GAUGE and any state Level Engineering Entrance Exams conducted by the prominent universities of Uttar Pradesh will be exempted from giving IUET-2021 and can be given admission on the basis of these exams mentioned above.
Integral university quick facts
- Integral university offers various courses at UG level, PG level and doctorate levels in the field of medicine, pharmacy, law, business, arts, science, computer application, IT, engineering, architecture etc.
- This university was ranked at number 1 for pharmacy in Uttar Pradesh and also had an NIRF ranking of 46.
- It has up to 47 departments, 29,500 alumni (one of the largest alumni network in Uttar Pradesh), more than 11,000 students and hostel accommodation for over 2,500 students.
- This university conducts a university level entrance exam called IUET.
- For placements, companies like jaro, USA international, nestle, breakfix, Byjus etc visit the campus for recruitment.
- Some other companies offering employment to the students include: TVS, HCL, IBM, BOSCH, HDFC bank, jaypee capital, bharat hevy electrical limited, Biocon ltd, tech Mahindra, GVK, Tata AIG, godrej infotech, etc.
- Integral university also provides scholarships to the students in various courses, for different categories based on various parameters.
- Faculty of Integral University is one of the best ones in the state. All the faculty members are highly educated and experienced in their particular fields of study.
Integral University Rankings
- Ranked at no. 46 by NIRF 2020 for pharmacy.
- Ranked at no. 21 by Indiatoday 2020 for architecture.
- Ranked no 1 for pharmacy in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Ranked at no 90 (computer applications) by Indiatoday 2019.
- Ranked at no 19 by indiatoday 2019, for engineering.
- Ranked no.1 by the outlook magazine for 2 consecutive years (architecture).
Integral University Courses and fees
|MBA (master of business administration)||supply chain management, tourism management, digital marketing, hotel management, general management||graduation in any discipline, from a recognized university with at least 50 percent aggregate.||INR 1.25 lakhs|
|B.Tech (bachelor of technology)||computer science engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, data science and artificial intelligence, food technology, cloud technology and information security, cloud computing, electronics engineering, biomedical engineering, electric vehicle technology, mechatronics, agricultural engineering, solar photovoltaic engineering||minimum 75 percent aggregate in class 12 with physics, chemistry and math as the main subjects.||INR 1.4 lakhs|
|BBA (bachelor of business administration)||–||–||INR 80,000|
|MBBS (bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery)||–||Valid Score in NEET UG||INR 16 lakhs|
|Diplomas in various disciplines||–||–||INR 50,000 INR|
|Pharm D. (doctor of pharmacy)||–||–||INR 1.4 lakhs|
|BCA (Bachelor of computer applications)||–||–||INR 70,000|
Integral University Placements
- The scenario of the placements at Integral University is getting better with each year passing by, with more and more reputed companies visiting the campus for recruitment. However, the placements are considered average in some of the programs.
- Median salary for B.pharm was around 1.5 lakhs per annum in 2019. For M.pharm, the figures were around 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- For engineering and architecture, the median salary was around 2 lakhs per annum.
- Companies that visit the campus for recruitment are: Infosys, SAP, Axis bank, NIIT, vikas group, optimus, Byjus, innobyte, paytm, capgemini, nestle, brittania, HCL, Samsung, Amazon, HDFC bank, Jio, ICICI bank, Tata, yes bank, jabong, naukri.com, hexaware.
Integral University Scholarships
- Merit based scholarship: this scholarship is given to a limited number of students on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, ranging from 25 to 100 percent waiver in the tuition fee.
- Progression scholarship: students who are already a part of integral university and are willing to take part in higher level programs, will be given 25 percent waiver in the tuition fee.
- Alumni scholarship: siblings of the students of integral university, who are willing to take admission, will be given a 25 percent waiver in the tuition fee upon admission.
- Staff scholarship: any family member of any staff member who is willing to take admission in integral university will be given a 25 percent waiver in the tuition fee.
- Students from Jammu and Kashmir and north east are also given a 25 percent waiver in tuition fee.
Integral University FAQs
Last updated on May 28th, 2021
Ans. The placements are efficient and systematic with an average of 70 percent students getting placed every year from different programs.
Last updated on May 28th, 2021
Ans. The fee for b.tech is 1.4 lakhs per annum.
Last updated on May 28th, 2021
Ans. 25 percent fee waiver given to students availing staff scholarship.