Last updated on July 13th, 2021 by Akanksha Gupta
Founded in the year 1989 by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, IHM Jaipur with it’s dedicated support facility and excellent infrastructure leads students to the path of success. The institute is affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology(NCHMCT), Noida under the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, and Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and has proven it’s excellence time and again through their students.The institute offers 1 Degree program and 2 Diploma programs to it’s students.Selection to these courses are based on the entrance exam performance as well as merit of the individual student.
IHM Jaipur Admission Updates
- Institute offers Undergraduate courses offering a BSc. degree and certificate courses in particular.
- Candidates applying for BSc. program must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the main subjects.
- NCHMCT JEE placement test is a must to apply for BSc. programs.
- For diploma courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with english as one of the main subjects just like BSc. program but the admission here is based on the premise of legitimacy..
- BSc. candidates must visit the NCHMCT website and fill in the form for JEE.
- Diploma candidates have to submit the application form in offline mode.
IHM Jaipur Admission Process
- Visit the official website of NCHMCT.
- Candidate will have to register himself/herself.
- Once registration is done, an application number and secret key will be generated.
- Candidates will have to login to their account using the secret key.
- Candidates will have to complete the filling of the application forms.
- All personal details to be filled correctly by the candidate.
- All the educational details to be filled by the candidate.
- Picture of the candidate to be uploaded.
- To finish the application procedure,candidates will have to pay the application charge online.
- For general category students, application charge is Rs. 900/- while same or reserved category is Rs. 450/-.
- After all the above steps have been completed, application form which has been filled by the candidate is to be downloaded and a print out of the same to be taken for future reference.
IHM Jaipur Key Points
- BSc. degree is awarded by IGNOU while diploma is awarded by NCHMCT
- Admission is entrance based.
- NCHMCT JEE last date to submit application has been extended till 31st May 2021.
- NCHMCT JEE which was scheduled on 12th of June 2021 has been postponed to a later date which will be announced later on.
- The institute provides hostel facility to it’s students and there’s separate hostels along with mess for girls and boys.
- Placement is notable in this institute.
- Seat reservation is as follows:
|Category||Reservation in %|
IHM Jaipur Courses
|Course||Specialization||Duration and Fees||No. of Seats||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.Sc.||Hospitality and Hotel Administration||
||Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board and Upper age limit is 25 years for General category while for reserved categories it is 28 years.||Selection is based on merit|
IHM Jaipur Cutoff
Last year’s cutoff was as below:
IHM Jaipur Placement
The Institute provides its students great placement opportunities along with a global exposure. Below companies visit the campus for recruitment are as follows:
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Lemon Tree
- Mc. Donald
- Hyatt Regency
- Dunkin Donuts
- Le Meridiean Goa
- Delhi Duty-Free
IHM Jaipur FAQs
Last updated on July 13th, 2021
Ans: Placement wise, Infrastructure wise and with respect to co-curricular activities it is good.
Last updated on July 13th, 2021
Ans: Fee structure is not different initially. But students can opt for scholarship based on the criteria mentioned.