Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 03:11 pm
The Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM) is among the top engineering colleges across India. IITRAM fee structure is given semester wise and under different categories like Tuition fee, One-time refundable fee, Hostel and Mess Fee, etc.
- IITRAM offers 3 B.Tech courses namely Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- The total duration of the B.Tech courses is 4 years and the IITRAM Fee structure is different for all the semesters.
- The number of seats available for students to secure admission in each of the courses is 60.
Also Check IITRAM: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IITRAM Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,11,234|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IITRAM Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The fees structure has been slightly modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which of course reduced various charges such as hostel fee and mess fee.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Program Caution Fee||1,500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Caution Fee||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mess Caution Fee||4000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Refundable Fee||10,500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Stationary and Exam Fee||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Total of Other Fees||28,234||26,234||28,234||26,234||28,234||26,234||28,234||26,234|
- The tuition fee is given for both boys and girls belonging to Gujarat Non-Domicile students from ACPC/JoSAA.
- The tuition fee for girls and boys belonging to Gujarat Domicile students from ACPC/JoSAA is INR 35,000 and INR 42,500 respectively.
- In case of inquiries, the students should contact [email protected]
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay IITRAM Fees?
The students should refer to the IITRAM Ahmedabad B.Tech fee structure before proceeding with the payment. The detailed step by step procedure of the payment process is given below:
- The students should pay the fee either in Cash at the HDFC branch, Demand Draft in the name of Registrar, IITRAM, or Online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- In the case of DD, the students should mention their student name, JEE roll number, branch, and contact number.
- The students are advised to keep their online/offline fee receipts for future references.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Account Name||Institute of Information Technology Research and Management, Ahmedabad|
|Branch Name||Shyamal Cross Road Vejalpur|
- Due to the global pandemic, the IITRAM Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IITRAM authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IITRAM Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.
IITRAM Fee Structure 2020-21 FAQs
Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 02:47 pm
Ans: As per 2020 data, the IITRAM NIRF Engineering Rankings stand at 201-250.
Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 02:48 pm
Ans: Yes, IITRAM Ahmedabad is a government-funded autonomous institute and it has been recognized and approved by UGC.
Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 02:49 pm
Ans: The students who want to secure admission into B. Tech course at IITRAM should pass the 10+2 exam with at least 75% and should clear JEE Mains and ACPC.
Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 02:50 pm
Ans: The facilities at IITRAM include hostel facilities, gymnasium, cafeteria, high tech library, sports facilities, state of art classrooms, open-air theatre, reading area, wi-fi campus, etc.
Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 02:50 pm
The highest package offered at IITRAM is INR 15 lakhs per annum. Majority of the students are placed from civil engineering and electrical engineering streams.