Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 06:16 pm
IIT Tirupati placements statistics were released by the institute on its official website. Students have made remarkable achievements in the placement drives this year.
- Overall, 91 students registered for IIT Tirupati placements in 2020, out of which 70 students bagged good placements with an average package of INR 9.18 LPA.
- IIT Tirupati has also seen 100% summer internship for its graduating batch of 113 students across various sectors with different roles.
- The highest package offered by top IIT Tirupati recruiters was INR 25 LPA. The maximum placement was seen in Computer Science and Engineering which had an average package of INR 12 LPA.
- Some of the top IIT Tirupati recruiters were Amazon, Google, ZS Associates, TCS, Genpact, etc.
- IIT Tirupati 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees and More
IIT Tirupati Placements Highlights
|Total Companies Participated||35|
|Students Registered for Placement||91|
|Total Students Recruited||70|
|Average CTC||INR 9.6 LPA|
|Highest CTC||INR 25 LPA|
|Students offered Internships||100%|
|Major Recruiters||Bosch, TCS, Amazon, ZS Associates, Mathworks|
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Tirupati Placements Statistics
IIT Tirupati currently offers only B.Tech. and M.Tech. programs in Engineering. Hence, only the B.Tech students were able to participate in the placement. A total of 113 students were registered for the program, out of which 91 were eligible for placements. Among them, 70 students got placed.
|Program||No. of Students Registered||No. of Students Placed|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||–||NA|
- IIIT Hyderabad: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- IIITs in India: NIRF Ranking, Courses, Fees and More
IIT Tirupati Placements Statistics – Department wise
The highest number of students placed from IIT Tirupati were from CSE Department. Out of 28 registrations, 25 of the students got placed with an average package of INR 12 LPA. Other departments also saw a good number of placements. Civil Engineering had the lowest placement with only 10 students placed and an average package of INR 5.5 LPA. Overall, 70 students got placed with an average CTC of INR 9.2 LPA.
|Stream||Students Registered||Students Placed||Average Salary (in INR)|
|Grand Total||91||70||9.2 LPA|
IIT Tirupati Placements: List of Top Companies
IIT Tirupati Graduates were offered decent salary packages in top MNCs. Some of the top IIT Tirupati recruiters have been enlisted below:
|All on Block||Versa|
|WiSig Networks||Mentor Graphics|
- IIIT Bangalore: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Scholarships and More
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIT Tirupati Summer Internship
IIT Tirupati has a dedicated Career Development Centre (CDC) which takes care of the internship and recruitment opportunities for its students. It achieved a 100% internship opportunity for its Students in 2020.
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- GKV Haridwar Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
IIT Tirupati Internship Stats over the years
IIT Tirupati internship stats from the last two years is given below:
|Highest CTC||INR 25 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 9.6 LPA|
|CSE Average CTC||INR 12 LPA|
|Major Recruiters||Bosch, Fourkites, Mathworks, TCS, Zen3|
|Highest CTC||INR 22 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 9.2 LPA|
|CSE Average CTC||INR 14 LPA|
|Major Recruiters||Bosch, Fourkites, Mathworks|
- NIT Silchar: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIT Tirupati Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 05:26 pm
Ans: IIT Tirupati is new in the list of IITs established in 2015. So, its first graduating batch was in 2019, 2020 being the second graduating batch. According to the data, 70 out of 91 students got placed with an average of 9.1 LPA CTC. To take care of placements, IIT Tirupati has established a Career Development Centre (CDC), which is managed by Staff, Faculty, and Student coordinators as a team. It provides all the training, and personality development opportunities for career building of students.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 05:27 pm
Ans: In 2019, more than 75% of students registered for placements were recruited by companies like Mathworks, Honeywell, etc. Highest package offered was of INR 22 LPA.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 05:44 pm
Ans: COVID-19 did not pressurise placements for the 2020 graduating batch. 100% of the graduating batch got internships in reputed Companies like TCS, Amazon, Zen3, etc. with roles across different sectors and domains.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 05:45 pm
Ans: Regarding admissions, IIT Tirupati is not a bad choice at all. IIT Tirupati is able to get its students bag well paid jobs in reputed companies like that of any major NIT or other Universities across Country. This year itself, 100% of the graduating students got internships. Apart from this, students also get the tag of IIT on their CV, which is a major factor in their future career prospects. Fees are also comparable to other government colleges like NIT.
However, infrastructure is a big concern for right now. Building is in construction, but hasn’t been completed yet. Apart from this, no other major difference is observable. Hence, candidates can join any of these colleges according to their preference.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 05:46 pm
Ans: IIT Tirupati Placement Season usually starts in September, mostly 1st of September. It goes on for the entire academic session with multiple companies visiting the campus one after another for placements.