Last updated on November 12th, 2020 at 10:09 am
IIT Jodhpur Placements record has been consistent having a look at the past 5 years. The institute offers excellent placements and internship opportunities to the students of B.Tech and other courses.
- IIT Jodhpur achieved 89% placements record overall. Wherein, B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering satisfied a 100 % placement record while second and third prominent branches of Mechanical and Electrical held records of 83 to 84% for placement.
- In 2020, IIT Jodhpur saw a rise of 17% in the average package rising from an INR 14.33 LPA in 2019 to an INR 16.73 LPA in 2020.
Some of the well-known IIT Jodhpur recruiters are Larsen and Toubro, Ishi Systems, Infosys, Amadeus, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Hewlett Packard, IOCL, Cairn etc.
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- GKV Haridwar Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
IIT Jodhpur Placements Highlights
|Total companies participated||60+|
|Students registered for placement||150|
|Total students recruited||133|
|Highest CTC||INR 44 LPA (approx)|
|Average CTC||INR 16.73 LPA|
|Median CTC||INR 14 LPA|
|Lowest CTC||INR 6 LPA|
|Total number of internships offered||1 per semester beginning from mid-May to mid-July.|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIIT Delhi Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIIT Allahabad Cut Off for JEE Main
IIT Jodhpur Placements Statistics – Department wise
- According to the Campus Recruitment reports of 2020, there has been a consistent rise in the percentage of students being placed in prominent companies.
- IIT Jodhpur established a new record by securing 100% placement for all students belonging to the Computer Science and Engineering branch.
- The Mechanical Engineering department remained at 84% which is the same as last year.
- The Electrical Engineering department secured a placement percentage of 83% which was an 8% increase when compared to the previous year’s.
|Department||No. of students placed|
|Computer Science Engineering||100%|
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Jodhpur Placements: List of Top Companies
- In 2020, 60+ companies came during the placement procedure for recruitment purposes. The college’s Career Development Cell works dedicatedly towards providing adequate internship opportunities and actively engages to bring the best companies/organizations to visit the campus during and the before the start of the recruitment process.
- The alumni network and the placement reports also revealed that the salary statistics have increased by a margin every consecutive year. The institution is improving every year pertaining to the placements department.
Some prominent companies visiting the campus during recruitment are:
|3DPLM Software Limited||Goldman Sachs||Barclays|
|Trident Technologies Private Limited||Oracle Financial Service Corporation||Defense Research Development Organization|
|Anglo-Eastern Ship Private Limited||Finisar Corporation||Misys Software Solutions Private Limited|
|Aakash Educational Service Limited||Navyug Solutions Limited||Oanda Financial Services|
|Larsen & Toubro||Libsys Limited||Hyundai|
|Volvo Eicher||Mahindra & Mahindra Limited||Honda Cars|
|Havells India Limited||Morgan Stanley||Samsung India Software Centre|
|Renault Nissan||Kritikal Solutions Private Limited||Cisco Systems|
|Tata Consultancy Services||Cairn India||Microsoft Corporation|
|Jindal Steel and Power||Maxheap Technologies||Nagarro Software Private Limited|
|DIRECTI||Coal India Limited||Grofers|
- IIIT Sonepat: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Facilities and More
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship Programs
IIT Jodhpur summer internship programs have different eligibility requirements. The companies offering internships are generally invited from January onwards but sometimes companies are invited on a priority basis beforehand for the purpose of conducting interviews.
The duration ranges for a period of 2 months generally from mid- May to mid- July.
- Students must have completed the V semester of B.E., B.Tech, B.Tech-M.Tech, Dual degree or 1st year of M.A/M.Sc. program.
- 75% or a 7.5 CGPA and a 65% or a 7.0 CGPA for M.A/MSc.
- Minimum being six weeks
- Maximum being eight weeks
- During the summer vacation period of IIT Jodhpur; usually begins mid-May.
- INR 2000 per week
- Lodging and other charges shall be weighed off pertaining to the rules of the placement cell.
- Selection: Done on the basis of online applications followed by an interview.
- IIIT Bangalore: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Scholarships and More
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Cut Off for JEE Main
IIT Jodhpur Placements and Internships FAQs
Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 05:49 pm
Being among the newly established IITs, IIT Jodhpur has shown tremendous improvement in their placement statistics increasing to a 89% from the satisfactory 76% of last year. Prominent companies like the Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, TCS, Hyundai, Flipkart, Ishi Systems etc. come for the recruitment process every year.
Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 05:50 pm
The average salary offered varies from INR 14-15 LPA.
Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 05:51 pm
Usually begins in October and concludes by May the following year.
Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 05:51 pm
In 2019-2020, the CSE Branch secured a 100% placement percentage.
Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 05:52 pm
The rate of placements on the whole increased by 5% (89%) this year when compared to last year’s 84%.