Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore undergraduate degree in B.Tech course and other higher studies options. The total fees according to IIT Indore fee structure for Bachelor of Technology course is around INR 9.50 lakhs.
- In the first semester of the B.Tech course, candidates have to pay around INR 1,42,000 lakh rupees which includes Registration fees, Admission fees, Tuition fees, hostel fees, etc.
- Those who opted for hostel accommodation, have to pay the hostel fees which is included in the total fees.
- The hostel fees include Hostel Rent, Electricity and Water Charges, Facilities charges, Mess Security Deposit, etc.
- IIT Indore fee structure is released by the institute on its official website www.iiti.ac.in.
- The mode of payment of fees for IIT Indore is online.
At the time of admission, students have to pay the security deposit and admission fees. The admission fee is a one-time payment whereas the security deposit is a refundable fee. The fee structure will vary from category to category.
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Mandi: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Fees and More
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Indore Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020-21
The detailed IIT Indore fee structure is mentioned in the below table:
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Total Semester fee (A)||1,06300||1,06300||1,06300||1,06300||1,06300||1,06300||1,06300||1,06300|
|One- time admission fee||8100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total one-time fees (B)||8100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Security Deposits (Refundable)||10000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total refundable fees (C)||10000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Electricity and Water Charges||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Hostel Facilities charges||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Mess Security Deposit||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Contribution to hostel subsidy||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel Security Deposit||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Total Hostel Fees (D)||16000||16000||16000||16000||16000||16000||16000||16000|
- Students whose annual family income is less than INR 1 L can avail full remission (i.e. INR1,00,000/-) of the tuition fee after admission if they produce relevant documents to support their claim.
- For students whose annual family income is between INR 1 L to 5 L can avail a waiver of 2/3rd of the tuition fee (i.e. INR 66,667/-) by producing relevant documents to support their claim.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
- IITs Vs NITs: What to Choose and How to Choose?
IIT Indore Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is different for both National and International candidates. For international students, the fee structure is based on the following points:
- For International Students, IIT Indore fee structure will be different from the National Candidates.
- For Foreign candidates, the fees per semester will change whereas the living cost will remain the same if the candidates register for more than one course.
- Living cost includes accommodation charges, insurance fee, one-time fee, registration fee, refundable security deposits.
- Foreign candidates have to pay the food expenses separately which is not included in the living expenses.
- IIT Goa: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B. Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
IIT Indore Fee Structure: Fee Waivers
IIT Indore offers many scholarships to meritorious and deserving candidates, economically backward categories, etc. The institute provides merit cum means scholarship for the needy and meritorious students, who aren’t able to bear the IIT Indore fee structure. These types of scholarships are provided to the students in form of the tuition fee waiver, financial aid, or exemption of hostel or mess fees from the total fees which helps the financially poor students in their studies. Some of the scholarships are mentioned in the following below points:
- Merit cum Means Scholarship is provided to the students whose family annual income is less than INR 1,00,000 lakh.
- Full remission of tuition fees whose family income is less than INR 1 lakh annually.
- Two-third of the tuition fee waiver to the students whose family income is between INR 1 lakh to INR 5 lakh per annum.
- Central Sector scholarship for the students belonging to SC and ST students whose parental income is less than INR 4.50 lakh annually.
- 100% tuition fees waiver to the students belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories.
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to pay IIT Indore Fees?
To pay the fees of the IIT Indore, candidates have to visit the official website of the institute. The mode to pay the fees is online. The details to pay the fees of IIT Indore are mentioned in the below points:
- Visit the official website of IIT Indore www.iiti.ac.in
- Open the website and click the ‘Facilities’ options.
- Click the option “Payment’ in the webpage to go to the fees portal.
- Select the amount and pay the fees online through Internet Banking, Credit or Debit cards, e-challan.
- HDFC Bank is the online banking gateway for IIT Indore.
- Candidates also can pay the fees through SBI Collect, PayPal, and Paytm.
- IIT Indore fee structure has undergone some revisions because of COVID-19. Since all the classes are through online, students don’t have to pay hostel or mess fees till the country-wide lockdown is revoked.
- All information about IIT Indore fee structure is subject to change. Aspiring students are advised to visit the official college website for latest and detailed updates about b.tech fee structure at IIT Indore.