Last updated on November 3rd, 2020 at 06:21 pm
IIT Hyderabad is one of the most reputed engineering institutes of the country which is ranked at the 8th position in NIRF Ranking. IIT Hyderabad fee structure consists of semester fees along with the fees of various amenities and facilities.
- IIT Hyderabad fee structure for B.Tech course consists of several types of fees including refundable fees, the fees which are paid only once during the time of admission of the students and the fees that is paid for every semester till the four years of education period in the campus of IIT Hyderabad.
- The total fee for each semester as per IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure is INR 1,04,000. IIT Hyderabad charges other fees like Hostel Fee, Library Fee etc.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- Candidates can pay the fees in the online mode through the online portal given by the institute.
Also Check IIT Hyderabad: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIT Hyderabad|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,04,000|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Rourkela Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure 2020-21 for B.Tech
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The fee structure is given for the first four semesters. Due to Covid- 19 pandemic, Students are not required to pay for the hostel and mess charges.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Hostel seat rent||6575||6575||6575||6575|
|Electricity and Water charges||13000||13000||13000||13000|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||124300||124300||124300||124300|
|Hostel security deposit||4200||–||–||–|
|Mess security deposits||3150||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||10000||–||–||–|
|ID Card and Certificates Fee||1050||–||–||–|
|Institute Alumni Fee||2100||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||4175||–||–||–|
|Training and Placement fund||1050||–||–||–|
|Overall Total Fees (A + B + C)||1,40,575||124300||124300||124300|
- Along with the fees structure mentioned above, all the students are also required to pay the Medical Insurance Premium Rs. 945 /- per annum.
- The overall Hostel charges may vary as per the types of hostels students shall be accommodated in.
- If the student wishes to stay in the hostel during the vacation (May, June, July and December), he/she has to pay Rs. 1500 /- per month along with the additional dining and electricity charges.
IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||6 Lakhs|
|Other than SAARC Countries||2 Lakhs|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIT Hyderabad also provides some kind of fee waiver cum scholarships for different categories of students. These scholarships are given to the students pursuing B.Tech. The scholarships are given on certain terms and conditions which the candidate(s) needs to fulfil for attaining any particular scholarship.
- The institute provides for the scholarship to the SC/ ST candidates which works with certain terms and conditions.
- This scholarship is for all the candidates of the UG B.Tech. of whose parent’s income is less than Rs. 6 Lacs per annum. It also includes the provision for free messing and boarding along with the pocket money of Rs. 250 /- per month.
- Free Studentship scholarship is given to the 10% of the selected students of the institute.
- The income of the parents of the selected students of general category should not exceed Rs. 5 Lacs per annum.
- The income of the parents of the selected students of the OBC category should not exceed Rs. 8 Lacs per annum.
- The other economically backward students who avail 2/3rd remission of the tuition fee will be eligible for 1/3rd reimbursement in tuition fee every semester. The necessary eligibility for this scholarship includes that the CGPA of the respective student should be 6.0.
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to Pay IIT Hyderabad Fees ?
Students can pay IIT Hyderabad Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
- Visit the official website of IIT Hyderabad, i.e., www.iith.ac.in.
- From the options available on the site click on the ‘Academics tab’ .
- Now, another option will appear on the screen as the ‘fees tab’, click on it.
- Click on the fee payment mode.
- Now, enter the amount to be paid as the fees and then click on ‘pay’.
- After successful payment, return to the IIT Hyderabad e-transaction page and check the payment status.
- Make sure to keep a receipt of the payment.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||SBI IIT Kandi|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
Instruction for IIT Hyderabad Fees Payment
- If the transaction fails due to some technical issues and the amount is deducted from the account, Candidates are not required to pay the fees again. The amount will be refunded directly.
- Students are advised to check the payment status after making the payment and take a print out of the fee receipt.
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
- IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure has been revised for the academic year 2020-21 due to global pandemic COVID-19. Students do not have to pay the hostel fee and mess advance till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIT Hyderabad authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT Hyderabad Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.