Last updated on August 20th, 2021
IIT Goa is one of the prestigious engineering institutes of the country which offers B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD in various core and non-core branches. IIT Goa Fee Structure is different for the students of the General category than the fee structure of reserved category candidates.
- IIT Goa Fee Structure includes various types of fees like one-time fee, per semester fee, one-time fee including Admission fee, Identity Card fee, etc. among others.
- For the academic year 2020-21, IIT Goa Fee Structure has been revised by the institute due to COVID-19 pandemic. Hostel charges, mess advance and other optional charges will be collected once the institute reopens.
- With the help of scholarship schemes and tuition fee waivers, IIT Goa reduces the financial burden on the students and their parents.
- Apart from the scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various education loans offered by Banks in India.
- Students can pay IIT Goa Fee via NEFT/RTGS online payment system.
Also Check IIT Goa: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIT Goa Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIT Goa|
|Total Semester Fee (B.Tech)||INR 2,15,919 per annum|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
IIT Goa Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIT Goa Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Hostel Seat Rent||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Electricity and Water charges||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Student Benevolent Fund||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel Establishment Charges||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Contribution for Hostel Subsidy||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Total of Semester Fees (A)||1,14,750||1,14,750||1,14,750||1,14,750||1,14,750||1,14,750||1,14,750||1,14,750|
|Total of Refundable Fees (B)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Student’s Welfare Fund||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel Admission Fee||2,500||00||00||00||00||00||00||00|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Hall Establishment Charge||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Hostel Overhead Charge||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Total of Hall Fees (D)||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fee (A+B+C+D)||1,23,669||1,14,750||1,15,669||1,14,750||1,15,669||1,14,750||1,15,669||1,15,669|
- NIT Silchar: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIT Goa Fee Structure for International Students
IIT Goa Fee Structure is different for international students as compared to that of Indian Nationals. IIT Goa Fee Structure for foreign nationals is given below:
|Country||Tuition fee per annum|
|Foreign Nationals||USD 2000 + INR 16,750|
|SAARC Countries||USD 2500 + INR 16,876|
|Non-SAARC Countries||USD 1500 + INR 14,450|
|PIO/OCI Cardholders||INR 1,22,876|
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Goa Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Some of the scholarships and tuition fee waivers offered to the students by IIT Goa are mentioned below:
Tuition Fee Waiver
- The college offers 100% tuition fee waiver for SC/ST/PH etc students;
- A full revocation of tuition fee for (General +OBC) if the student’s family income is less than INR 1 lakh per annum and 2/3rd of the tuition fees if the annual income is between INR 1 lakh to 5 lakhs.
- Merit-Cum-Means scholarship- Can be availed by a maximum of 25% undergraduate B.tech students. To be eligible for the same the gross income of parents (Mother/father/both) for the previous financial year should not exceed INR 4.5 L. It is accessible to students from the General/OBC categories. The amount offered is INR 1000 per month including not having to pay the tuition fee.
- Free Messing- All students belonging to the SC/ST categories are absolved from paying the tuition fee along with free messing pertaining to the basic menu and a monthly allowance INR 250. The conditional exemption from the payment of the hostel rent/room is also added provided the gross income is not more than INR 4.5 L.
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC students- This can be availed by students from the SC category only. A total of 24 students (12 from Engineering and 12 from Management) shall be picked by the Ministry of Social Justice and Environment who shall be allowed to apply for the same. The perks include the remuneration of tuition fee, boarding charges, lodging, computer cost, books/stationery etc. provided the family income does not exceed beyond INR 4.5 L
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for ST students- Similar to the previous scheme, this is designated to the ST students wherein the Ministry shall choose 5 students each from engineering and management. Their costs shall be recompensed pertaining to boarding charges, lodging, tuition fee, computer cost, books/stationery only if their family income is less than or equal to INR 4.5 L.
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees and More
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
How to pay IIT Goa Fees?
Students can pay IIT Goa Fee via NEFT/RTGS online payment system. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
The students are required to go through the following steps in order to pay the fees.
- Students are required to pay the fees of IIT Goa through payment gateway of the institute https://www.iitgoa.ac.in/academic.php?pg=payment.
- Click on the official portal of IIT Goa and select the B.Tech category under the Academics Tab.
- Click on the payment portal.
- Enter your roll number and click submit.
- Payment can be done through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Make the payment and take a print out of the receipt for future use.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
The details of the bank are mentioned below-
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|
|Account Name||Student Fee Account IIT Goa|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above information is subject to changes by IIT Goa authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT Goa Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.