Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 04:30 pm
IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure for the B.Tech specialisations is drafted in this particular article to give students a clear idea about the total fees to be paid. To decide the entire format of the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure, the institute Board of Governors held a special meeting to discuss the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure in detail. After the approval, the institute fees and allied charges are fixed for the distinctive segment and various categories which the candidate can acknowledge in this article.
- At IIT Gandhinagar, professional education is delivered in the category of bachelors programs, masters programs and PhD programs with a choice of with or without fellowship.
- The IIT Gandhinagar B.Tech Fee Structure is for the specialisations it offers in the streams of Chemical, Civil, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering on-campus.
- Students considering to apply for any of the specialisations as mentioned above, must acknowledge the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure in detail as per the updated format of the fee structure.
- IIT Gandhinagar Cut Off: JEE Advanced Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure – Highlights
|Institute Name||IIT Gandhinagar|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,28,500|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- IIT Jammu Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure for B.Tech 2020
Here are the details mentioned for the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure according to the fees and the category along with the amount a candidate has to pay.
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Academic Facilities, Services; and Career Development Contribution||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Hostel Seat rent||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Towards utilities (Water, Electricity, Waste Management)||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Mess and other Supplementary Charges||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Student Activities (Sports, Cultural, Community Facets)||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Students Benevolent Fund||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students Medical Fund||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Contribution towards academic documentation||1500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Security Deposit||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees (A+B+C)||2,44,500||1,16,000||1,16,000||1,16,000||1,16,000||1,16,000||1,16,000||1,16,000|
Important Notes on IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure-
- As per the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure, the students have to pay additional fees according to the credit for the summer term.
- For every credit in the summer term, the candidates have to pay 5000/- per credit as per the norms drafted by the Board Of Governors.
- Bachelor degree candidates without the institute fellowship have to pay 500/- including the equivalent thesis unit.
- The hostel seat rent and the relevant utility charges will be around 4000/- for the entire summer term while the mess and laundry charges are as per the actuals mentioned in the tabular format.
- IIT Gandhinagar does not charge a monthly fee during the preparatory phase from the students. However, applicants must pay all the other relevant required fees and deposits to the institute.
- After successfully completing the preliminary phase, candidates are officially registered for the specific program for which you must pay tuition fees.
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure for International Students
Given below is the IIT Gandhinagar fee structure for students admitted via the DASA scheme. The fees are for per semester charges only.
|Particulars||SAARC Countries||Non-SAARC Countries|
|Admission Fee||$ 500||$ 500|
|Security Deposit||₹ 5000||₹ 5000|
|Tuition Fee||$ 1000||$ 2000|
|Other Expenses||₹ 42,500 (approx.)||₹ 42,500 (approx.)|
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure: Fee Waivers & Financial Aids
The new student financial support plan, launched during the 2016 school year, is as follows.
- SC / ST / PH students benefit from the full fee waiver.
- Economically backward students whose family income is less than Rs 1 lakh per year receive the total allowance in the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure.
- All other financially backward students whose household income is between 1 lakh and Rs 5 lakh per year gets the benefits from the 2/3 reduction in tuition fees in the IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure.
- Students with an annual household income of less than Rs. 9,000,000 / – have access to interest-free loans under the Vidyalaxmi program for the full monthly fee.
Financial Aid By The TATA Motors Financial Aid Program (TMFAP)
TMFAP was introduced at IITGN in 2016 and is open to all IIT Gandhinagar students. The main objective is to provide financial support to students in the economically weaker division of the aspirants. The beneficiary students must donate money to IIT Gandhinagar after they are financially independent, which will be used to support other students.
Students who achieve a CPI of 6.0 or higher (excluding the first year) and whose annual household income does not exceed £ 6.50,000 in non-metropolitan areas and £ 7.50,000 in regions Metropolitan regions are eligible for this program.
Scholarships Offered By IITGN In The IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure
Given below are the scholarships offered at IIT Gandhinagar to provide financial assistance to students with weak financial backgrounds-
|Name of the Scholarship||Eligibility||No. of Scholarships every year||Amount of Scholarship (INR)||Duration of Scholarship|
|Academic Excellence||Highest CPI in discipline All UG students (Except 1st year)||18 (6 Disciplines * 3 batches)||2,000 per month||10 months|
|Excellence in Sports & Games||All UG students (Except 1st year)||6||2,000 per month||10 months|
|Excellence in Arts & Culture||All UG students (Except 1st year)||2||2,000 per month||10 months|
|Excellence in Social Work & Leadership||All UG students (Except 1st year)||2||2,000 per month||10 months|
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
- JAC Delhi 2020 Counselling: Seat Allotment Result For Round 3 Declared
- IIT Kharagpur Will Conduct JEE Advanced 2021
- CSAB 2020 Special Rounds Counselling Schedule Released
How to Pay IIT Gandhinagar Fees?
For the students confused about the payment of the fees at IIT Gandhinagar can check out this guide. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to pay IIT Gandhinagar fees. Follow the steps, and you can get an overall idea about the procedure to follow for fees payment.
- Students can pay the IIT Gandhinagar fees for B.Tech degree courses by logging into the official IIT Gandhinagar website.
- Go to the official website of IIT Gandhinagar or click on the link payment.iitgn.ac.in/login.php.
- Click Pay Admission Fees if you are a new student. Then enter the advanced JEE Advanced application number or the JAM ID.
- You can then pay your fees by online transfer.
Check your entry number on the Results website: http://www.iitgn.ac.in/admission.htm
If you have any difficulties with the online payment method, please forward an email mentioning the relevant query to [email protected] Moreover, if you students want to request for another payment method, please contact [email protected] solely.
The above-mentioned information about IIT Gandhinagar fee structure is subject to change. Students are advised to always check directly with the institute. Check the official website of IIT Gandhinagar for more updates and notifications.