Last updated on August 31st, 2020 at 11:37 am
JEE Main 2020 is now going to be conducted and there’s no time for students to decide or protest against the conduct. However, as multiple students live in remote areas far away from exam centres, it has become increasingly difficult for them to reach there.
To aid these students, the Alumni Association of IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay will help the JEE Main 2020 Candidates to reach their respective exam centres in Delhi or Mumbai. Any candidate who needs assistance in travel can visit the Eduride Portal which has been developed by the Alumni Association.
Steps To Avail This Facility
- For this purpose, the candidate have to register on the Eduride portal i.e. www.eduride.in
- Students then have to select the option for ‘Student’ which will take them to the Registration page.
- Fill all the required fields in the Registration Page such as Exam, Name, Email, Mobile Number, Pin Code, Exam Details etc.
- You will then have to fill exam details such as exam date, test center name and pin code, admission card number etc.
- Finally, you’ll have to enter the Login credentials and you’ll be assisted by the EduRide Platform.
8.58 lakh candidates have registered for JEE Main 2020 April/September session. The exam is to be conducted in 605 centres for B.Tech and 489 centres for B.Arch and B.Planning. The JEE Main Admit Card has been released on 17th August 2020 and the downloading window shall be open till the last date of the exam.
Students appearing for NEET 2020 can also use this facility by providing their NEET Registration details.