Last updated on November 5th, 2020 at 04:32 pm
Among the newly established IITs, IIT Bhubaneswar offers some of the best courses for engineering aspirants. IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure is the same for all the B.Tech specializations with suitable waivers for special category students. The institute offers scholarships and financial assistance to the meritorious and deserving candidates.
- IIT Bhubaneswar Fees per semester is about INR 1.3 Lakhs. The IIT Bhubaneswar fee structure includes semester fee, refundable fee, one-time fee and annual charges.
- IIT Bhubaneswar offers dual degree courses as well and their fee structure is the same for B.Tech and Dual Degree B.Tech courses.
Students can pay the fee via the online or the offline mode. Compared to other IITs, IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure is mostly similar.
Also Check IIT Bhubaneswar: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIT Bhubaneswar|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,48,759|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
IIT Bhubaneswar fee structure starting from the academic year 2020-2021 has been tabulated below for each of the 8 semesters:
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Hostel Seat Rent||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Electricity & Water Charges||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Student Benefit Fund||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Total of Semester Fee (A)||106500||106500||106500||106500||106500||106500||106500||106500|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||12000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission fee||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Fees||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Provisional Certificate Fees||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Grade Card Fees||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Career Development Fee||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||5900||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Mess Advance||14000||14000||14000||14000||14000||14000||14000||14000|
|Hostel Overhead Charges||8500||8500||8500||8500||8500||8500||8500||8500|
|Total Hostel Charges||22500||22500||22500||22500||22500||22500||22500||22500|
|Medical Insurance Fees (Yearly)||1859||–||1859||–||1859||–||1859||–|
IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure for International Students
The IIT Bhubaneswar fee structure is different for foreign students than the native students. The tuition fee for foreign students studying the B.Tech course is INR 6 Lakhs per annum. For complete details on DASA, students are advised to contact IIT Bhubaneswar students helpline.
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Tuition fee waivers are granted to students belonging to reserved categories or those who belong to economically backward sections.
- There is a full remission of tuition fee for students with family income less than 1,00,000 per annum.
- There is a 2/3rd remission of fee for students with family income between INR 1,00,000 and 5,00,000 annum.
- There is a 100% tuition fee waiver for SC/ST/PwD students.
Some of the scholarships offered at IIT Bhubaneswar are mentioned below-
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship / Free Studentship (By Institute)
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students (By Government of India)
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme of SAIL (PSU)
- ONGC Scholarship (PSU)
How to pay IIT Bhubaneswar fees?
Candidates can pay the fee online using debit/credit cards or net banking, as well as offline through cheque or depositing cash at the SBI Branch.
Mode of Payment
The procedure for paying the fee through the online mode has been mentioned below:
- Students need to visit the official online banking website of SBI, and click on SBI Home Collect.
- Students need to fill in the required information and click on ‘Submit’.
- After verifying that the details are correct, candidates need to click on ‘Confirm’.
- The next step is to select the payment mode from the available options.
- Once the payment process is complete an e-Receipt will be generated that the candidate must save and have printed out for future reference.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||SYNDICATE BANK|
|Name of Beneficiary||CEP, IIT BHUBANESWAR|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
Instruction for IIT Bhubaneswar Fees Payment
- Pay the required fee online (NEFT, RTGS, IMPS or UPI), record the Unique Transaction Reference number (UTR), and save the registration receipt as a PDF, JPG or PNG (< 1 MB) in your computer. You will be asked to upload the receipt.
- For hostel fee payments, students can use this link – https://www.iitbbs.ac.in/hostel_payment.php
- For semester fee payments students can head to State Bank Collect website and choose payment of fees for IIT Bhubaneswar.
- Due to the global pandemic, IIT Bhubaneswar has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIT Bhubaneswar authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT Bhubaneswar Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.