Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 12:53 pm
With incredible results in academics, the IIT BHU placements and internship programs are conducted excellently every year. The college offers B.Tech and IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) at undergraduate levels. Admission to these courses is done through JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The seat allocation is carried out by JoSAA counseling.
- IIT BHU has started its 2021 Pre—Placement Talks For full-time hiring and both intern wherein, the number of pre-placement available enhanced from 164 in 2019-2020 to 253 in 2020-2021 and the number of internships also enhanced from 141 of 2019-2020 to 204 in 2020-2021.
- The college bagged 762 placement offers. The vast majority of these offers went from INR 10 LPA to INR 58.21 LPA.
- The most noteworthy international CTC worth INR 1.53 CPA (crores per annum) was bagged by 4 candidates.
- Some of the topper selecting companies that visited the campus on the main day of the recruitment cycle were Uber, Google, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, and Cisco. XEL and Goldman Sachs choose 66 candidates along with 15 candidates in the 1st week of the 2020 placement drive.
- Indian Institute of Technology BHU Summer Internship for the institute session of 2021 on 10, August 2021.
- Where 81 candidates bagged internships available during the main opening itself and 109 candidates bagged PPOs from some of the highly distinguished companies such as- companies such D, Shaw, Google, Uber, Goldman Sachs, ITC, Nuatonics, Cisco, Sprinkle, and so on.
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Dhanbad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIT BHU Placements Highlight 2020
Total IIT BHU started its yearly placement session for 2020-2021 on December 1, 2020, with four international jobs available with the highest salary package worth INR 1.53 crore per year. Total 33 companies offered 188 job places during the first slot of the opening day of the recruitment ad where above 1000 candidates had registered for placements.
|Total number of candidates registered||1063|
|Number of the candidate placed||762|
|Total number of recruiting Companies||52|
|Highest International Package||INR 1.53 Crore|
|Highest Domestic Package||INR 1.04 Crore|
|Average Package||INR 8.19 laky|
|The Overall number of PP0s 2019-2020||164|
|Total number of PPOs 2020-2021||253|
|Number of Internship 2020-2021||204|
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Ropar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Indore Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIT BHU Placements Stats- Department-Wise
|Department||Registered Candidate||Placed Candidates|
|Computer Science & Engineering||80||All|
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Bhubaneswar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Guwahati Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIT BHU Top Recruiters 2020
|Material Science and Technology||16||–|
- IIT Palakkad Placements Report and Internship Programs
- IIT Roorkee Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Dharwad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
List of Top Companies at IIT BHU Placements
The highest-notch companies from across the nation participate in the placement drive of IIT BHU to recruit some brilliant minds that are fit for the regular working of their organizations. Some of the top recruiters Department-wise of IIT BHU Include:
|Morgan Stanley||UnitedHealth Group|
|Hindustan Unilever Limited||Adobe|
|DE Shaw & Co||Reliance|
- IIT Hyderabad Placements Report and Internship Programs
- IIT Delhi Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Mandi Placements 2020 Report and Summer Internship Programmes
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIT BHU Summer Internship Programmes
Last year candidates of the B.Tech Course at this college underwent necessary summer internships in many leading colleges. Second-year candidates also gain important and projects in many international and national companies.
- In the current year, the college conducted its summer internship drive online during the Coronavirus. The summer internships were offered to candidates of M.Tech, IDD, and B.Tech and MSc.
- The summer internship placement procedure started on 10 August 2021, wherein a reputed organization gave pre-placement offer PP0s to 109 candidates of the college doing summer placement in the main day slot.
- A paid internship has also been available to 81 candidates for summer placements.
- The lowest CTS or INR 6.6 LPA and average CTC of INR 45 LPA was given as the pre-Placement offer.
- At the same time, for the summer internships, the average stipend stood at INR 2 lakhs and the lowest stipend stood at INR 80,000 per month.
- IIT Tirupati Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Gandhinagar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIT BHU Summer Internship Stats Over the Years
|Number of PPOs||109|
|Minimum Stipend||INR 80,000|
|Highest Stipend||INR 2 lakhs|
|Number of internship offers||88|
IIT BHU is one of the prestigious IITs in India. The best academic infrastructure and faculty support at the institute makes it one of the ideal choices for engineering aspirants. The placement cell functioning in the campus of IIT BHU helps the students to train for placements and internships and receives all kinds of support for recruitment. IIT BHU placements are also consistently good in the previous years.
- IIT Jammu Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Bhilai Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIT BHU Placements FAQs
Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 11:44 am
The College bagged 762 placement offers. The maximum of these offers ranged from INR 10 LPA to INR 58.21 LPA. The maximum international CTC worth INR 1.53 CPA was bagged by 4th candidates. Some of the best-recruiting organizations that visited the campus on the main day of the recruitment cycle were-Microsoft, Google, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, Uber, and XEL chose 66 candidates along with 15 candidates in the 1st week of 2021.
Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 11:45 am
In the present year, 52 companies visited IIT BHU in the placement.
Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 11:46 am
The maximum salary was 8.19 LPA. The previous year, the same was quite low at 11.44 LPA.
Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 11:46 am
The highest package at IIT BHU is 1.04 cores.