Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 01:23 pm
IIT BHU is one of the top engineering colleges across India. IIT BHU Fee Structure has been released by the official committee and can be accessed below in this article.
- IIT BHU fee structure includes tuition fee, hostel fee, and caution deposits all of which must be paid by the students accordingly.
- The mode of payment of IIT BHU fees is both online and offline. However, due to COVID-19, students might be asked to pay the fees via online channels only.
- Candidates can make payment through Credit/Debit or Net Banking in favor of IIT BHU. Besides, the scholars who are selected in IIT BHU can avail various scholarships.
Going by the latest IIT BHU Fee Structure, the annual fee is close to INR 3 Lacs. This makes the total cost of attendance at IIT BHU to be around INR 12 Lacs for a 4 year B.Tech course (including hostel expenses). As financial aid, various endowments, scholarships are offered to the undergraduates annually for the non-reserved candidates.
- IIT BHU (Varanasi) Cut Off Ranks 2020 (Opening & Closing)
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIT BHU Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
IIT BHU Fee Structure is given below. The fees structure has been slightly modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which of course reduced various charges such as hostel fee and mess fee.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Technology Film Society||200||200||200||200|
|Hostel Seat Rent||300||300||300||300|
|Electricity & Water Charges||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||1,05,950||1,05,950||1,05,950||1,05,950|
|Institute Caution Money||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Library Caution Money||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Hostel Caution Money||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||9000||9000||9000||9000|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel Admission fee||500||500||500||500|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||6700||6700||6700||6700|
|Hall Establishment Charge||15125||15125||15125||15125|
|Hostel Overhead Charge||730||730||730||730|
|Total of Hall Fees (C)||28855||28855||28855||28855|
|Student’s Brotherhood Fund||250||250||250||250|
|Overall total fees||1,49,005||1,34,605||1,37,605||1,34,605|
- NIT Puducherry 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIT BHU Fee Structure for International Students
IIT BHU Fee Structure is different for International students as compared to the native candidates. The detailed IIT BHU Fee Structure is mentioned below:
|Country||At the time of Admission (In INR)||Semester Fee (In INR)|
|SAARC Countries||US $1000 + INR 120700||US $2000 + INR 120700|
|Other than SAARC Countries||US $1000 + INR 105950||US $2000 + INR 105950|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
IIT BHU Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIT BHU offers scholarships and financial assistance to the needy students. Some of the scholarships offered by IIT Kharagpur are mentioned below:
- The institute offers scholarships on the Merit-cum-Means scholarships to 25% for undergraduate students. Besides, there are several endowment scholarships offered by the Institute to the students.
- Several International scholarships are also being offered in partnership.
- A tuition fee waiver is awarded up to 25% to the students admitted in B.Tech, B.Arch and other degree programmes.
- IIT Dhanbad 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay IIT BHU Fees?
The selected candidates can pay the fees via online mode. The steps that a candidate for paying IIT BHU fees are given below:
- Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Click the ‘proceed’ button after checking the box mentioned at the top of the page.
- A new webpage will open where a candidate will got to select the state of Institution “UTTAR PRADESH”.
- Select the Institution’s name “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (B.H.U.), VARANASI” and click on submit.
- Select the category of the payment to be made.
- Fill all the required details like Roll No., Full Name, Name of Guardian, Mobile number and Email Address etc. at the time of IIT JEE examination.
- Verify all the small information before clicking on the submit button.
- Save the ultimate print of the successful payment for future reference.
The above method is only through SBI Collect. However, candidates can consult the accounts department of IIT BHU for more details on how to pay IIT BHU fees.
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
- Due to the global pandemic, IIT BHU has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIT BHU authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT BHU Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT BHU Fee Structure FAQs
Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 12:55 pm
The fees of B.Tech course ranges from Rs 8-10 lakhs for general category students.
Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 12:57 pm
A.The IIT BHU Fee Structure is formed to suit all the requirements of a student’s academic and co-curricular needs. Compared to some of the top private colleges and universities, IIT BHU Fees is much lower for the facilities and education standard.
Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 12:59 pm
A.Yes, the MHRD has established financially aided IIMs, but they need no say in administrative decisions and day to day functioning of the institutes.