Last updated on November 21st, 2020 at 11:56 am
IIT Bhilai fee structure for B.Tech courses offered can be afforded as it is a nationally acclaimed institution under the Indian government. IIT Bhilai is one of the top engineering colleges in India and offers a wide range of courses in technical education.
- Besides Masters and Doctoral programs in technical fields, IIT Bhilai offers 4 engineering programs in the B.Tech course.
- The B.Tech courses offered are Computer Science & Engineering, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- The students are selected for B.Tech courses on the basis of their JEE Main scores along with scores in their 12th grade.
- The fees for the B.Tech courses are INR 1,56,300 for the first semester while it is dropped to INR 1,42,300 and INR 1,41,000 for male and female students respectively from the following semesters.
This article will guide you through the IIT Bhilai fee structure in detail.
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Bhilai Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
The B.Tech program is conducted for 4 academic years which comprise 2 regular semesters namely- Monsoon and Winter semesters for each academic year.
- IIT Bhilai fee structure for the B.Tech programs is charged on a semester basis.
- The fee is more or less the same for every semester except for the first semester which is a little higher considering the one-time payments that are not taken for the other semesters.
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Hostel Seat Rent||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Electricity & Water Charges||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Total of Semester Fee||1,07,600||1,07,600||1,07,600||1,07,600||1,07,600||1,07,600||1,07,600||1,07,600|
|Total of Refundable Fee||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|ID Card and Certificate||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Training and Placements Fee||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee||6,700||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hall Establishment Charge||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500|
|Total of Hall Fees||29,000||29,000||29,000||29,000||29,000||29,000||29,000||29,000|
*The tuition fee will be different for reserved and economically-weaker sections of students.
While the winter and monsoon semesters have more or less the same fee structure, IIT Bhilai collects a sum of INR 43,750 for every summer semester which is between the other two continual semesters.
IIT Bhilai fee structure has been structured in a systematic way where it has been divided into 5 segments.
- The first segment A encompasses one-time fees that have to be paid by the students only for the first semester.
- The second segment B includes one-time ‘refundable’ fees that are also paid only for the first semester.
- The third segment C contains registration and tuition fees that must be paid by the students every semester.
- The fourth segment D is mainly for the Student Welfare Fund. It’s not a fee but has to be paid every semester.
- The fifth and the last segment E contains fees for the facilities like hostel and mess. This too has to be paid every semester.
The students must pay the fees comprising all 5 categories- A, B, C, D, and E for the first semester. On the other hand, the fees for the following semesters will include only segments C, D, and E.
- IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B. Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Bhilai Fee Structure for International Students
IIT Bhilai keeps its doors open for students from abroad. The students from international borders are welcome to study at IIT Bhilai and successfully complete their education here. IIT Bhilai fee structure is the same for Indian and International students except for tuition fees. Here is the tuition fee for SAARC and Non-SAARC nationals studying in IIT Bhilai.
|Semesters||SAARC Countries||Non-SAARC Countries|
|Monsoon Semester||USD 1000||USD 2000|
|Winter Semester||USD 1000||USD 2000|
|Summer Semester||USD 500||USD 1000|
- IIT Jammu Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Indore Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Dharwad Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIT Bhilai Fee Structure: Fee Waivers & Scholarships
IIT Bhilai fee structure is designed in a way to accommodate various scholarships for its students so they can fund their education with ease. The students of the institute are encouraged to apply for the offered scholarships.
Before applying for scholarships, it is very necessary that you are aware of the terms and conditions that come with the benefit and make sure they are eligible for the same prior to applying for the scholarship.
Tuition Fee Waivers
Currently, at almost all IITs, there are similar fee waivers for certain special categories as given below-
- SC/ST/PwD students will be provided a complete waiver from Tuition Fee.
- All students whose annual family income is less than INR 1 lakh can also avail complete waiver in Tuition Fee (EWS category).
- Hostel Rent and Mess Charges including dining charges of INR 20,500 are waived off by the institute for the above categories.
Scholarships at IIT Bhilai
The following are a few scholarships offered by the institute:
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship:
- It is available only to undergraduate students of UR and OBC categories. 25% of the students are put forward for this scholarship.
- The economically weak students whose family income lies below INR 5 LPA will be given a 2/3rd waiver from the tuition fee. The students will also be provided with a sum of INR 1000 per month.
- A CGPA of 6.5 is necessary to hold this scholarship.
- Institute SC/ST Scholarship:
- Can be availed by students who belong to the SC and ST category. The parental income must not exceed INR 4.5 lakh per annum.
- This includes benefits such as waiver of mess and hostel charges along with the provision of pocket money of INR 250 on a monthly basis.
- A CGPA of 7.0 is necessary to benefit from this scholarship.
- IIT Kanpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Goa Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to pay IIT Bhilai Fee?
The procedure for fee payment is carried out online. The process is simple and systematic. Follow the below-mentioned steps to carry out a successful transaction:
- Go to the website www.iitbhilai.ac.in
- Click on the registration portal tab
- Go to the payment tab which says ‘Fee payment through STATE BANK COLLECT’
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, and verify the captcha that will present itself on the screen.
- Enter the amount that has to be paid. Do not forget to check the fee structure along with the other payments that you must make before you enter the amount on the tab.
- Select the mode of payment and verify the payment details that you have filled in. Click on the proceed tab to complete the process.
- Once the payment has been made, you will see a message on the screen indicating a successful transaction of the amount of the fee.
For any issues in paying your fee, students can contact the IIT Bhilai administration department or the bank, considering the type of issue they face.
This information and data about IIT Bhilai fee structure is subject to change. Students are requested to always confirm with the official website of IIT Bhilai before making any payment towards the fees.