Last updated on February 15th, 2021 at 04:05 pm
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum is a government institute that offers study and research on space science. IIST Trivandrum fee structure is announced through its official website for different programs offered at the institute. It is a deemed University located in Valiamala, Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- IIST Trivandrum offers various courses including B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Avionics), Dual Degree (B.Tech and Master of Science/ M.Tech).
- The admission to these B.Tech courses is carried out based on JEE Advanced 2021 scores of candidates. The aspirants need to apply separately via IIST Counselling process.
- IIST Trivandrum fee structure for the complete four years B.Tech program is around INR 2.72 Lakh rupees.
- Indian Institute of Space and Technology fee cost students’ semester fee of B.Tech is around ₹48,000 which includes ₹20,000 tuition fees and ₹18,000 other fees.
- SPA Bhopal Fee Structure For B.Arch Admission 2020-21
- PEC Pondicherry Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- SMVDU Katra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIST Trivandrum Fee Structure for 2020
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Student Amenities Fee||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000|
|Caution Deposit (One-Time)||13,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- IITRAM Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIEST Shibpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Dharwad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIST Trivandrum: Tuition Fee Waivers & Scholarships
According to the performance of students in the semester exam, the fees paid by students towards IIST Trivandrum fee structure get refunded after the announcement of the result at the end of the semester. The Department of Space (DoS), Government of India funds this Financial Assistance.
Students who are able to secure more than CGPA 7.5 in any semester exam get most of its benefit in the IIST Trivandrum fee structure as they are awarded a full scholarship in which their paid fee will be refunded, which includes tuition and hostel fee, dining fee, medical fee and other charges at IIST.
- If a student is unable to score CGPA more than 7.5 in any of the semester exams, they have to pay tuition plus other fees as decided in the IIST Fee structure.
- If a student is able to score 7.5 CGPA in semester exams other than a full scholarship they will get ₹3,000 per semester for buying books, known as book grants.
- Department of Space (Dos), Government of India provide financial assistance to the students as follows (for SC/ST and PwD Category):-
- If the student scores 6.5 CGPA in any of the semester exams and belongs to SC or PwD category then he becomes eligible for a full semester as DoS assistantship and hence their complete fee of ₹48,400 will be refunded at the end of the semester.
- If the student scores between 5.5 to 6.5 CGPA as of any semester then the student becomes eligible for tuition fee refund as DoS assistantship and hence ₹20,000 will be refunded at the end of the semester.
- IIIT Manipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Surat Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to Pay IIST Trivandrum Fees?
The first-semester fee is submitted through online mode at the time when the seat is allotted to the student at the time of the admission process.
The fee is paid through an e-payment gateway service provider which enables online electronic payment through the official website of IIST Trivandrum Through an E-payment gateway service provider, staff and students will be able to remit prescribed fees, charges as well as penalties in order to access all the facilities provided by the Indian Institute of Space and Technology.
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
Steps of payment process
- When the user will make an online payment of his fees through e-payment a unique e-payment transaction number will be auto-generated through the official website of IIST and it will also communicate to the user through the convenient medium.
- So when the user gets this unique e-payment transaction number, he has to save it for future reference as it can be verified, checked and confirmed at any point of time that this unique e-payment transaction number belongs to the student and also in order to check the actual transaction through the bank and payment Gateway.
Fee Payment via Internet Banking
- The student will have direct access to the web portal of the relevant bank and here the student has to provide all the valid transfer instructions to the bank. Bank will follow the transfer instructions and the amount for a fee will be debited from the user account and the user will get updated about fund transfer.
Fee Payment via Debit or Credit Card
- Now students have to provide all the card details. Now students have to provide all the valid transfer instructions to the bank. Bank will follow the transfer instructions and the amount for a fee will be debited from the user account and the user will get updated about fund transfer.
Fee Payment using UPI
- Users have to provide relevant UPI ID to the UPI interface of the web portal.
- Firstly verification of UPI ID will take place then the fund transfer instruction provided by the user the Bank will authorize the payment and the user will get an update regarding this.
- This is the overall payment process.
But if in case of unsuccessful or partially successful fund transfer, then IIST’s web server will get an update by Payment Gateway and also communicate with the user through conventional means.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information given above about IIST Trivandrum fee structure is subject to change. Students should always confirm the same details with official authority of IIST Trivandrum to avoid any mishaps.