Last updated on November 18th, 2020 at 11:47 am
IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure for includes several details about the costs other than the tuition fees to be paid at the institute. IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure is the same for all the B.Tech specializations with suitable waivers for special category students.
- Students taking admission at IIITM Gwalior must consider the overall costs of the IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure to be paid while admission.
- The total fees as per the IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure for bachelor degree specializations are INR 1,09,325.
- For the SC/ST candidates, tuition fees are exempted after the submission of the relevant documents to the IIITM Gwalior admission department. However, other than the tuition fees, SC/ST/PWD must pay the costs and expenses drafted by the official admission departments.
- Every candidate must bifurcate the difference between the one-time payment charges and the fees which are to be paid every semester.
Also Check IIITM Gwalior: JEE Advanced 2020 Cut Off
IIITM Gwalior B.Tech Fee Structure Highlights
|Institute Name||IIITM Gwalior|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,09,325|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Rourkela Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
IIITM Gwalior B.Tech Fee Structure
For the IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure, the tabular format below covers up all the relevant aspects of the fees paid by a bachelor’s degree pursuing student. Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Semester Fees (Examination)||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Course Material Fees||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Internet and Computer Charges||1000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Development Fund||500||–||–||–|
|One Time Payments *(at the time of admission)||19250||–||–||–|
|Total Institute Fee (A)||84825||62075||62075||62075|
|Hostel Room Charges (B)||11000||11000||11000||11000|
|Hostel Mess Fees (C)||13500||13500||13500||13500|
|Total (A) + (B) + (C)||109325||86575||86575||86575|
IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for foreign students than native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|Other than SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|PIO / OCI Card Holders||To be updated|
NOTE: The information on the fee for international students is not available on the official website of IIITM Gwalior. It will be updated soon after any official notification for foreign students is released by IIITM Gwalior authorities.
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
For students seeking scholarship opportunities from IIITM Gwalior must check out this section as the institution has four distinctive scholarships accessible.
- Infosys Technologies – It offers a scholarship of Rs.1,80,000 per annum to relevant candidates with research skills.
- Computer Sciences Corporation – A Fortune 500 organization provides financial assistance in terms of scholarships of Rs.20, 000 annually. Any two students of Masters of Business Administration by fulfilling eligibility criteria can avail of the scholarships.
- Bharti Telnet – Bharti Telnet has one scholarship of Rs.25,000 for any particular student of the Integrated Post Graduate Programme. This scholarship plan can be availed annually by excellent performance academically.
- Andhra Pradesh State Government Scholarship – Candidates especially from Andhra Pradesh joining IIITM Gwalior for the 5 years integrated PG course are eligible for state government scholarships. Here, relevant candidates fulfilling the criteria can avail of the Pratibha Scholarship of Rs.20,000/- given annually by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
IIITM Gwalior Fee: Sponsorships & Loans
At IIITM Gwalior, many firms are sponsoring research projects through which students can get relevant and appropriate financial grants. Several students avail of this financial assistance from the reputed firms like MCIT, DIT, ICSSR, State Planning Commission, DeITY, DAE, MST, DST, UGC which is a UK funded project.
- Moreover, many non-profit organizations contribute their available resources for the relevant student with an extraordinary approach. From financial assistance to academic resources, these firms are a helping hand for needy ones.
- Furthermore, several state and national institutions offer loan assistance and also loan scholarships based on the academic profile. These firms are Allahabad Bank, Bank of India State bank of India Andhra Bank, and several others who are providing all the possible and accessible assistance for needy aspirants.
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay IIITM Gwalior Fees?
Hereby, there are detailed steps mentioned for the students’ assistance in doing the payment of the fees online.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can follow these steps to get assistance in the payments of fees for bachelor’s degree courses at IIITM Gwalior.
- Firstly, go to the official website at iiitm.ac.in
- Click on the Fees Payment tab from the home page
- Next, click on the ‘online payment’ tab and select the fees category
- Students will be directed to the official online fees payment portal of Bank Of India
- Check out all the official drafted instructions and policies before proceeding to the next tab
- Look for the tab ‘Semester Fees Payment’ from the payment section
- Now enter the student identification number which is also mentioned in the application form.
- Enter all the details asked in the relevant section
- After the verification process, click on the ‘submit’ tab
- Choose your preferred mode of payment and enter the relevant amount
- Do the online payment and save the original receipt for your reference
Every student must credit the fees to Bank of India, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior Campus Branch. They must attach a duly signed Registration Form with all the details mentioned clearly. Also, every candidate must prepare three distinctive drafts as per the instructions below:-
- Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior (For Total fees).
- Director, ABV-IIITM, Hostel A/c – Rs.6,500/-
- ABV-IIITM, (Hostel Mess A/c) Rs.5,000/-
- Due to the global pandemic, IIITM Gwalior has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIITM Gwalior authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIITM Gwalior Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.