Last updated on December 15th, 2020 at 02:06 pm
IIITDM Jabalpur fee structure is revised every academic year, and students pursuing different courses in the institute have to pay the fee at the commencement of each session. It is one of the most prestigious and top engineering institutes in India. The institute offers B.Tech in four different specializations. Moreover, it is the first university to introduce Smart Manufacturing as one of the specialization courses in B.Tech.
- The institute offers admissions to its B.Tech courses based on the scores of JEE Main and IIITDM Jabalpur cut off, decided every year.
- IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure 2020-21 has been declared on the official website of the institute.
- The fee structure will be different for international students admitted through DASA.
- IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure is the same for all B.Tech courses. However, the total semester wise fees may vary according to the applicable charges or fee waivers.
- Fees can be paid using both online and offline modes. Owing to the current pandemic scenarios, IIITDM Jabalpur fee payment is completely online.
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Name of institute||IIITDM Jabalpur|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Total Course Fee for B.Tech||INR 6,72,000 approx.|
|Tuition Fee Waiver/ Scholarship||Available|
|Admission procedure||JEE Main & JoSAA Counselling|
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure for B.Tech 2020-21
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure is divided into various categories. The overall semester fee is the total of institute fees, deposits, electricity and water charges, one-time admission fees, etc. Besides, the total fee amount for students belonging to various categories is also different. The semester-wise IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure 2020-21 is tabulated below:
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Medical Registration + PHC||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500|
|Hostel Seat Rent||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500|
|Hall Establishment Charge||2,750||2,750||2,750||2,750||2,750||2,750||2,750||2,750|
|Total of Semester Fee (A)||73,040||73,040||73,040||73,040||73,040||73,040||73,040||73,040|
|Caution Money Refundable||3,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||3,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Association Subscription||750||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Career Development Fund||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||4,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mess Advance (To be paid at the time of reporting)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Total of Mess Fee (D)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Overall Semester Fee (A + B + C + D)||90,040||83,040||83,040||83,040||83,040||83,040||83,040||83,040|
Points to Note:
- All students belonging to the SC/ ST categories are exempted from tuition fee payment.
- All students belonging to SC/ ST categories and whose parent/ guardian’s annual income is less than INR 2,00,000 are exempted from Hostel Seat Rent Payment and Hall Establishment Charges.
- Mess charges are to be paid at the time of physical reporting only.
- JEE Main Reservation Criteria: Quota, Seat Reservation, and Documents Required
- IIIT Pune Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure for International Students
|Category||Registration Fee||1st Semester Tuition Fee||Total amount to be paid with application||Total amount in INR|
|CIWG||USD 300||INR 62,500||INR 62,500 + USD 300||INR 84,790|
|DASA(Non-SAARC)||USD 300||USD 4000||USD 4300||INR 3,19,490|
|DASA(SAARC)||USD 300||USD 2000||USD 2300||INR 1,70,890|
|Particulars||Amount in INR|
|Other Academic Fee||6,000|
- IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-2021
- IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure: Tuition fee Waivers/ Scholarship
IIITDM Jabalpur offers financial assistance and scholarships to students coming from economically weaker backgrounds, scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, girl students, and other backward classes. Fee waivers provided at IIITDM Jabalpur is as below;
- All the students belonging to SC/ST communities are completely exempted from paying tuition fees.
- Also, SC/ST students whose parents’ annual income is less than INR 2L are allowed Hostel Rent & Hall establishment fee exemptions.
Details of the scholarships offered at IIITDM Jabalpur are as follows:
- There is a merit-based scholarship (Merit-cum-Means scholarship) for undergraduate students who have a good record in academics and extracurricular activities. In this 25% of total students of a batch of the B.Tech program are awarded a scholarship.
- There is a 20% reservation in Merit-cum-Means scholarships at IIITDM Jabalpur for SC/ST students.
- For reserved category students, there is a special provision of scholarship.
- IIT Kanpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020- 2021
- VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
How to Pay IIITDM Jabalpur Fees?
IIITDM Jabalpur accepts fee payment through both online and offline modes. However, the payment for Semester fees and Mess fees has to be completed separately. Students should proceed with the payment process after checking the IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Structure. The step by step procedure for both online and offline modes are as mentioned below:
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Payment (Online):
- Step 1: Visit the official website (https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/) of IIITDM Jabalpur.
- Step 2: Click on the “Undergraduate” section mentioned under the “Admission” tab.
- Step 3: Click on the link provided under the “Payment of Institute Fee” section. (For Mess Fee Payment click the link mentioned under “Mess dues”.)
- Step 4: You will then be redirected to another page. Enter your details and follow the instructions provided there to make the payment.
- Step 5: Take a print out of both institute and mess fees receipt and keep it with you for future purpose.
IIITDM Jabalpur Fee Payment (Offline):
- Step 1: Students will have to submit two separate demand drafts at the institute in case of offline fee payment.
- Step 2: The first demand draft would be for Mess Fees. It is supposed to be prepared in favor of “IIITDMJ MESS ACCOUNT” payable at Jabalpur.
- Step 3: The second demand draft would be for Semester Fees. It is supposed to be prepared in favor of “PDPM IIITDM STUDENT FEE ACCOUNT” payable at Jabalpur.
- Step 4: Then submit the fee amount to the finance department of IIITDM Jabalpur institute.
- All students should note that the information provided above on IIITDM Jabalpur fee structure is subject to change.
- It is advised to always check with the official authorities and official website of the college before making any payments towards the institution.