Last updated on August 20th, 2021
IIIT Vadodara fee structure is formulated according to the latest guidelines from the Ministry of Education whereby students need to acknowledge every aspect of the structure. The official IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for the current academic year is published on the official website for students to know the recent updates and proceed accordingly. To pay the fees, both through the online or offline mode, candidates must get the complete details of the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure from this particular article.
- Once the admissions to B.Tech specializations of Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology is confirmed, students need to follow the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure.
- Total IIIT Vadodara Fee for bachelor degree courses is INR 1,52,000 which is inclusive of the one-time payments.
- Reserved category candidates can check out and also avail of the special benefits offered in the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure.
Before choosing the online or offline mode of payments, students applying to IIIT Vadodara must get a detailed note and identify all the particulars about the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure. Check IIIT Vadodara Cut Off Ranks (OR-CR)
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure – Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Vadodara|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,52,000|
|Admissions via||JEE Main & JoSAA Counselling|
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Students applying for computer science and engineering or information technology while considering IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure can hereby check out the detailed aspects drafted hereby. The table mentioned below includes the IIIT Vadodara tuition fees along with including all the additional charges implemented in the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure by the institute. Have a look at the table below for more details:-
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Institute Development Contribution||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Est. Fees||2000||2000||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Sports Gymkhana & Cultural Activities Fees||1000||1000||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Expected Messing/ Dining cost||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300|
|Hostel Fee (Triple Sharing); Paid directly to Hostel Agency||22000||22000||24000||24000||24000||24000||24000||24000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||15,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Semester Fee||1,48,770||1,28,550||1,52,420||1,52,300||1,52,420||1,52,300||1,52,420||1,52,300|
NOTE: *The tuition fee for first and second semesters of 2020-21 batch students have been reduced due to COVID-19 restrictions and the following shift of classes to online mode.
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Pune Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for International Students
|Admission Category||Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)||1st Sem Tuition Fee Payable to DASA||Total Fee|
|CIWG||USD 300||INR 62,500||INR 62,500 + USD 300|
|DASA (Non-SAARC)||USD 300||USD 4000||USD 4300|
|DASA (SAARC)||USD 300||USD 2000||USD 2300|
- IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- IIT Bhilai Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure: Fee Waiver and Scholarships
There are no fee waivers available for special categories at IIIT Vadodara. The institute neither provides any concession in fees based on annual family income as provided by NITs or IITs. However, the college does provide scholarships for students with financially weak backgrounds.
The scholarships at IIIT Vadodara are allotted based on the students’ academic performance. Hereby, the overall performance along with the previous academic background is considered for the students’ application for availing the scholarships. Moreover, relevant candidates can apply for a scholarship at IIIT Vadodara at the beginning of every academic year based on the previous examination scores.
The scholarships are allotted based on the factors mentioned below:-
- Merit-based scholarships to the deserving candidates.
- According to the norms of state & central government along with the merit-based shortlisting.
- Students from the unstable economic background and also from the reserved category can apply for the scholarship at IIIT Vadodara.
These are some of the top scholarships which relevant candidates can avail of at IIIT Vadodara.
- Central Scholarship in India.
- Top Scholarship in India.
- Gujarat Scholarship Scheme.
Along with the scholarship, students can avail of the loan from reputed organizations like State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, and ICICI Bank. Moreover, the IIIT Vadodara has been approved for the SBI Education Loan – Scholar Loan Scheme whereby students enrolling for Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology can apply and avail of the loan easily.
- NIT Puducherry Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Sikkim Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
How To Pay IIIT Vadodara Fees?
The fee payments are allowed according to the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure mandatorily therefore aspirants must understand the above-mentioned table properly. They can get all the relevant details and also hereby the procedure to pay the feed online is mentioned. Meanwhile, relevant students who want to opt for the offline mode must visit the institute’s admission department for further acknowledgement. Fro student choosing the online mode of payment, here are the steps to consider:-
- First, students need to visit the SBI College official online portal.
- Next, click on the agree tab once you acknowledge the officially drafted instructions and policies.
- From the drop-down menu select the state ‘Gujarat’ and ‘educational institute’ to proceed for the next step.
- Now, click on the ‘Semester Fees’ option.
- Students will be directed to the next page where they need to enter their identification details.
- Enter the identification details like student roll number, full name, degree particulars, and the relevant ones from the application copy allotted at the time of admission.
- After entering the data and the amount of the fees, check the data entered after which click on the submit tab.
- Now, students will be directed to the SBI fees payment portal.
- From the relevant section, select your bank and enter the details of NEFT/Debit card/ credit card in the relevant section. Students will be required to enter the expiration code of the card to proceed.
- Enter the card CVV number and click on the ‘Pay’ tab to perform the feed payment transaction online.
- An online confirmation receipt will pop up which students must download and save for future reference.
- NIT Goa B. Tech Fee Structure for 2020-2021 Session
- MNIT Jaipur: Fee Structure and Fee Waiver
- Want to Get Into IIIIT Bhubaneswar? Check Fee Structure
Instructions For IIIT Vadodara Fee Payment
Here are some of the instructions for the students paying their respective semester fees from the online mode of payment at IIIT Vadodara. This is for the significant concern as on the recent timely basis several frauds are in the limelight scenario. Therefore, check out the below mentioned online fees payment guidelines and have entire acknowledgement for the IIIT Vadodara fees payment.
- It is preferred by IIIT Vadodara admission and the financial department to use SBI collect solely for the online mode of payment.
- Students must use their private devices and secure internet connectivity only for the payment.
- Once the relevant student completes the fees payment procedure, he/she must wait for the confirmation as it may take two to three hours to reflect.
- It is merely advisable not to pay the fees again and contact the admission department if you have already completed the procedure once.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above information is subject to changes as per the official updates from IIIT Vadodara. Students are requested to check the official website of IIIT Vadodara for more updates.