Last updated on October 14th, 2020 at 05:05 pm
IIIT Vadodara Cut Off ranks for JEE Main are announced by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). JEE Main rank and merit list are finalized upon completion of the seven rounds of JoSAA counselling and special round counselling by the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
- IIIT-V JEE Main ranks are declared in the form of opening and closing ranks.
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off can be viewed by students from the official website of JoSAA once it is released.
- Candidates seeking admission in IIIT Vadodara need to qualify for the JEE Main Cut Off specified by the university.
- JoSAA counselling for admission into IIIT Vadodara has commenced from 6th October 2020. Candidates can complete their registration through the JoSAA website.
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off rank for JEE Main 2020 is not yet released. However, it can be predicted by analyzing the cut off ranks of the previous years.
IIIT Vadodara offers two B.Tech specializations. Admission in any of these courses is purely based on JEE Main scores.
- IIIT Lucknow: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Cut Off, and More
- JEE Main Cut Off for NIT Kurukshetra
IIIT Vadodara Cut Off Ranks Analysis – 2019 vs 2018
IIIT Vadodara cut off rank varies each year depending on the course. Moreover, cut off ranks are also categorized on the basis of various categories as well.
- IIIT Vadodara also has female-only category seats. There are 253 seats in both B. Tech programmes combined, and 23 more Female Supernumerary seats for admission.
- Factors affecting IIIT–V JEE Main Cut Off rank include the number of seats available, difficulty level of examination, total number of candidates who appeared for the exam, etc.
The official IIIT Vadodara cut off ranks for general category candidates (Round 7) of the last three years are tabulated below:
|Course Name||Closing Rank 2019||Closing Rank 2018||Closing Rank 2017|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||28527||29546||26827|
|B.Tech Information Technology||30246||32682||31351|
The information above clearly shows that for the Computer Science and Engineering field the closing rank for the year 2019 which was 28527, was not much higher as compared to that of the year 2018. However, for the Information Technology branch, a vast difference can be noticed between the closing ranks of the years 2019, 2018 and 2017.
IIIT Vadodara Cut Off 2019 for B.Tech Specializations
IIIT Vadodara offers two B. Tech specialization courses:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
The total number of seats available for Information Technology is 56, whereas for computer science and engineering there are 220 seats. The seats in each specialization are allotted to candidates via JEE Main Counselling and the student’s college and course preferences. IIIT-V JEE Main closing and opening ranks for each category are different for both courses.
Below listed are the IIIT Vadodara cut off ranks for the previous year. Candidates can refer to these ranks to understand the trend until the cut off ranks for the year 2020 is declared.
JEE Main Cut Off Round 1
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||10226 – 21602||2674 – 5840||2089 – 3046||5754 – 9617||2695 – 3055||628 – 1119|
|B.Tech Information Technology||6816 – 22872||4322 – 3922||2626 – 2842||7319 – 9866||3069 – 3221||834 – 834|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 2
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||10226 – 24746||4327 – 6777||2427 – 3778||5754 – 10510||3069 – 3294||1323 – 1645|
|B.Tech Information Technology||17085 – 25842||5922 – 6894||2912 – 3868||9659 – 10915||3386 – 3415||1592 – 1592|
- IIT Madras Cut Off: JEE Advanced Opening & Closing Ranks
- NIT Calicut Cut Off for JEE Main: Opening and Closing Ranks
JEE Main Cut Off Round 3
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||10226 – 25056||4327 – 6885||2506 – 3857||6399 – 10779||3121 – 3391||1632 – 2059|
|B.Tech Information Technology||17085 – 26589||5922 – 7189||2912 – 4041||9659 – 11160||3415 – 3499||1592 – 1592|
- IIITDM Kancheepuram: Admissions, Cut Off, Placements, and More
- Want to Get Admission in IIT Delhi? Check Cut Off Here
JEE Main Cut Off Round 4
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||10226 – 25188||4327 – 6909||2506 – 3995||6399 – 10805||3184 – 3420||1632 – 2224|
|B.Tech Information Technology||17085 – 26996||5922 – 7214||2912 – 4066||9659 – 11299||3499 – 3578||1592 – 1592|
- Dream to Get Into NIT Surathkal? Check How Much You Should Score in JEE Main
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off for JEE Main
JEE Main Cut Off Round 5
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||14611 – 25338||4327 – 6939||2506 – 4032||7867 – 10820||3184 – 3420||1632 – 2224|
|B.Tech Information Technology||17085 – 27623||5922 – 7214||2912 – 4123||9659 – 11299||3499 – 3578||1592 – 1592|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 6
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||14611 – 25846||4327 – 6956||2506 – 4032||7867 – 10930||3221 – 3544||1632 – 2224|
|B.Tech Information Technology||17085 – 27780||5922 – 7421||2912 – 4165||9659 – 11511||3578 – 3626||1592 – 1592|
- IIIT Dharwad: Admissions, Courses, Cut Off, and More
- IIT Goa Cut Off: Opening Ranks and Closing Ranks
JEE Main Cut Off Round 7
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||16265 – 28527||4327 – 7538||2506 – 4165||7867 – 11726||3599 – 3941||1632 – 2224|
|B.Tech Information Technology||17085 – 30246||6226 – 7997||2912 – 4367||9659 – 12290||3993 – 4054||1878 – 1878|
Based on the opening and closing ranks of the previous years it can be noted that the computer science and engineering field has a much higher cut off score than the Information Technology field. Also, the number of seat intake for computer science and engineering is almost thrice as compared to Information Technology.
This affects IIIT Vadodara Cut Off which usually goes down up to 28000 to 30000 for general category. Thus, CSE and IT branches are easy to get here due to low cut offs. Also, IIIT Vadodara cut off usually changes in each round, indicating that candidates can expect a seat at lower ranks in further special rounds, in case seats, are left vacant.
IIIT Vadodara Cut Off FAQs
Last updated on October 14th, 2020 at 04:44 pm
No, IIIT Vadodara does not provide any reservation category for NRI students. The reservation seats are only for Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Other Backward Classes.
Last updated on October 14th, 2020 at 04:45 pm
In order to get admission to IIIT Vadodara, a candidate will have to qualify the JEE Main cut off score. Additionally, the candidate should have cleared class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks and core subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology.
Last updated on October 14th, 2020 at 04:46 pm
The previous year cut off trends suggest that B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is the most preferred course at IIIT Vadodara. IIIT Vadodara cut off for CSE falls within 28000 and for IT it is within 30200.