Last updated on August 20th, 2021
IIIT Una is one of the most reputed engineering colleges of the country which offers B.Tech in 3 different specializations. IIIT Una Fee Structure is same for all the students irrespective of any category.
- Admissions 2021 to the college were recently completed through JEE Main Counselling.
- IIIT Una Fees for B.Tech is INR 1,07,900 for first semester which includes tuition fee, one time fees, refundable fees, etc.
- Due to COVID-19, Students are required to pay only the tuition fee and other charges. Mess Advance and Hostel Fee will be collected once the institute reopens.
- For all B.Tech specializations, IIIT Una Fee Structure is uniform. However, for some category students, there are special fee waivers and scholarships.
- IIIT Una Cut Off 2020: Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-2021
- Top IIITs in India: Rankings, Cut Off, Fees, Average Package
IIIT Una Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Una|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,07,900|
|Admissions via||JEE Main Exam|
You Might Like-
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Una Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Una Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Student Welfare Fund||250||250||250||.250||250||250||250||250|
|Cultural Activity Fund||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Common Facility Fund||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Training and Placement Charges||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150|
|Institute Development Fee||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Total Semester Fees (A)||1,00,500||1,00,500||1,00,500||1,00,500||1,00,500||1,00,500||1,00,500||1,00,500|
|Technical Festival Fee||100||–||100||–||100||–||100||–|
|Library Registration and Service Fee||100||–||100||–||100||–||100||–|
|Book Replacement Fund||500||–||500||–||500||–||500||–|
|Magazine Subscription Fee||100||–||100||–||100||–||100||–|
|Student Safe Insurance Fee||250||–||250||–||250||–||250b||–|
|Total Annual Fees (B)||1550||–||1550||–||1550||–||1550||–|
|Hostel Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Provisional Certificate Fee||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Engineering Society Membership Fund||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One Time Money (C)||5850||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees (A+B+C)||107900||100,500||102050||100,500||102050||100,500||102050||100,500|
- IIIT Hyderabad: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- BIT Mesra Cut Off 2020: Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
IIIT Una Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|Other than SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|PIO / OCI Card Holders||To be updated|
NOTE: The information on fee for international students is not available on the official website of IIIT Una. It will be updated soon after any official notification for foreign students is released by IIIT Una authorities.
IIIT Una Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Una offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. The institute also offers tuition fee waivers to the students belonging to reserved categories. Some of the scholarships and tuition fee waivers offered to the students of the institute are mentioned below:
- The Institute facilitates students to avail Government of India or their respective State eligible Scholarships.
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than Rs, 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the general and OBC categories – with the family income being between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
How to pay IIIT Una Fees?
Students can pay IIIT Una Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
Students can make IIIT Una Fee Payment via SBI Collect. The link is available on the official website of the institute. The procedure for IIIT Una Fee Payment is as follows:
- Go to www.onlinesbi.com and select the option “SBI Collect”.
- Click on “Accept Terms and Conditions” and click on Proceed Option.
- Select State of Corporate/ Institute: Himachal Pradesh and Type of Corporate/ Institute: Educational Institutions.
- Select Educational Institute Name: NIT Hamirpur and Click on Submit Button.
- Select Payment category: IIIT Una and Fill the details to proceed further.
- After filling the form, Pay the amount and take a print of the “Proof of Payment” for submission during “Course Registration”.
- IIT Dhanbad 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Instruction for IIIT Una Fees Payment
- If the transaction fails due to some technical issues and the amount is deducted from the candidate’s account, he/ she is not required to pay the fees again. Please wait for the last transaction to be settled. It will be refunded to your account directly.
- Non- SBI cheque, Non- SBI Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Students are advised to take a print out of the fee receipt after making the online payment.
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Una has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Una authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Una Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.