Last updated on December 10th, 2020 at 10:48 am
IIIT Tiruchirappalli offers two bachelor degree streams, Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering. IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure is officially drafted for every candidate’s option to pursue academics at the institute to acknowledge the payments.
- The total fees to be paid in the semester wise format is INR 1,02,750/- whereby the alterations to it are mentioned in this article.
- In IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure, there are benefits for reserved category students, and also for the general category aspirants with several norms which must not be overlooked by the respective candidates.
- Students have to pay the fees according to the charges mentioned in IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure either through the offline or online mode of payment.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Tiruchirappalli|
|Accredited By||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,02,750/-|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling & JEE Main Score|
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Registration – Enrollment Fee||1,000||–||–||–|
|Student Amenities & Internet Facilities||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Grade Card/ Thesis Fee||500||–||–||–|
|Student Welfare Fund||1,000||–||–||–|
|Alumni Life Membership (NS)||1,000||–||–||–|
|Publication Fee (NS)||500||–||–||–|
|Institute Development & Library Deposit||5,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission Fee||1,000||–||–||–|
|Caution Fee Deposit||4,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Establishment Charges||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000|
|License Fee , Electricity and Water Charges||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Mess Advance (for 5 months)||16,500||16,500||16,500||16,500|
- NIT Puducherry 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
In IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure, students can avail of scholarships to pay a lesser amount based on several eligibility criteria. The scholarships offered to the students at IIIT Tiruchirappalli are mentioned below. However, students according to the category must acknowledge the detailed norms entangled with every distinctive scholarship offered. Here is the list of scholarships programs for undergraduate students:-
- Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention Scholarship Program
- B.Tech. 2nd years – RECT’78 Alumni Scholarship
- Tamil Nadu SC/ST Scholarship Program
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Government – SC or ST & BC or MBC scholarship and Minority Scholarship
- Abundant Cauvery Delta Education Fund Scholarship for B.Tech and B.Arch Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Top Class Education for SC students
- Post Matric Scholarship for ODISHA government SC and ST students
- Scholarship Circular for National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
- Chief Minister’s Award for Tamil Nadu students
- Tamil Nadu BC Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for ST students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Students belonging to Minority Communities
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How To Pay IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fees?
Students at IIIT Tiruchirappalli must confirm their admitted admission status before paying the fees according to the official IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee Structure.
Mode of Payment
For the offline mode of payment, students have to send a demand draft through postal mail with an attached demand draft to IIIT Tiruchirappalli admission center. Align with it, candidates must confirm the payment of fees and college their fees payment receipt from the admission department at IIIT Tiruchirappalli. Here is the procedure for the online mode of payment:-
- First, visit the official site of IIIT Tiruchirappalli at http://www.iiitt.ac.in/
- Go to the undergraduate students ‘Online Fees Payment’ section.
- Select on the tab SBI iCollect.
- You will be redirected to the SBI online site for the next step.
- Hereby, select the institute – IIIT Tiruchirappalli and the academic section – undergraduate.
- Students must select their academic stream from Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering only in the drop-down section.
- Now, enter the details like respective academic year, student verification details and relevant others in the appropriate tab.
- Check all the details once again and then to confirm, click on the ‘submit tab’.
- The page will be redirected to the online portal of SBI for entering the login data.
- Hereby, enter the specific amount and click on ‘Pay Fees’.
- Save the electronic copy of the original receipt and take a print out.
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Tiruchirappalli Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- Students are expected to verify the fee structure from the official website only.