Last updated on December 19th, 2020 at 10:38 am
IIIT Sonepat Fee Structure comprises the components, i.e., Registration fees, Admission fees, Tuition fees, Examination fees, Hostel fees, Development fees etc. The total course fee for IIIT Sonepat will be around INR 5,70,000 lakh which includes all the above mentioned fees.
- In the first semester, candidates need to pay around 83000 rupees. Students who opted for hostel accommodation, need to pay around 72000 rupees per semester.
- The hostel fees include Hostel Rent, Electricity, AC, Water charges, Mess charges, etc. Every semester, students need to pay the academic fee.
- At the time of admission, candidates need to pay a refundable fee of 6300 rupees which includes a library and institute security deposit that is included in the total fees.
- The mode of payment of fees for IIIT Sonepat is both offline and offline. The online method of payment of fees is through Internet Banking, Credit, or Debit cards. The offline method of payment is through Cash Deposit and Demand Draft.
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
IIIT Sonepat Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Sonepat Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Tuition Fee (Semester Fee)||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500|
|Examination Fee (Semester Fee)||1050||1050||1050||1050||1050||1050||1050||1050|
|Students Activity Fee (Semester Fee)||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625|
|Institution Development Fee (Semester Fee)||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625||2625|
|Skill Development and Educational Tour (Semester Fee)||525||525||525||525||525||525||525||525|
|Total of Semester Fee||69,325||69,325||69,325||69,325||69,325||69,325||69,325||69,325|
|Institute Security (Refundable)||5250||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Security (Refundable)||1050||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of refundable Fees||6300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Fee (One- time Fees)||1050||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student Welfare Fund (One-time Fees)||105||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Admission/ Registration fees (One-time fees)||1050||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Watch and Ward/ Tpt. Exp. (One-time fees)||4200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One-time fees||6405||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Double Seater Room (including Electricity, AC and Water services)||36000||36000||36000||36000||36000||36000||36000||36000|
|Total of Hostel Fees||72000||72000||72000||72000||72000||72000||72000||72000|
|Medical Insurance (Per year)||525||–||525||–||525||–||525||–|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIIT Sonepat Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Some of the scholarship offered by the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat are mentioned in the below points:
- Merit-cum and means Scholarships are offered to students who are financially poor but meritorious. Some of the Merit-cum and means scholarship schemes are mentioned below:
- Haryana SC Scholarship.
- NSP ST Scholarship.
- National Fellowship and scholarship by Government of India for ST Higher Education Students.
- BR Ambedkar National Merit Award.
- Communal Category based Scholarships are offered to the needy students of ST categories. This scholarship covers the tuition fees of up to 2 lakhs yearly. They will also get financial assistance of 2,200 rupees yearly.
- Top Class Education Scholarship is provided to the B. Tech students belonging to SC categories whose parents’ annual income is less than 6 lakh rupees annually.
- For SC/ ST students, there is no exemption of fees. But students will get a tuition fees waiver in the 3rd or 4th year.
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to pay IIIT Sonepat Fees?
IIIT Sonepat fee payment mode is both offline and online. Students can pay the fees in any of the modes. The details of the fees of IIIT Sonepat will be available on the official website of the institute. The process to pay the fees are given in the below points:
- Firstly, visit the official website of IIIT Sonepat www.iiitsonepat.ac.in
- Open the website and search on the options ‘ Payment’.
- For online mode, candidates can pay through credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- The offline mode of payment is through demand draft and cash deposit.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Sonepat has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Sonepat authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Sonepat Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.