Last updated on November 19th, 2020 at 12:34 pm
IIIT Pune fee structure for the undergraduate level course B.Tech is the same for all the branches offered at the institute. The fee structure is mainly categorized under Tuition Fee, Development Fee, Miscellaneous Fee, Caution Deposit and Alumni Association Fee.
- The course is divided into 8 semesters and the students are required to pay the tuition fee, along with other applicable charges, each semester.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money as per the latest IIIT Pune Fee Structure (given below).
Students can pay the IIIT Pune Fee through the online mode as well as the offline mode.
Also Check IIIT Pune: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIIT Pune Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Pune Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Tuition fee(Semester fee)||90,000||90,000||90,000||90,000||90,000||90,000||90,000||90,000|
|Development Fee (Semester Fee)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Examination Fee (Semester Fee)||750||750||750||750||750||750||750||750|
|Identity Card (Semester wise)||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150|
|Student Medical Insurance(Semester Fee)||250||250||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Student Aid Fund (Semester wise)||350||350||350||350||350||350||350||350|
|Internet Connectivity (Semester Fee)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Gathering (Semester wise)||750||750||750||750||750||750||750||750|
|Gymkhana (Semester Fee)||650||650||650||650||650||650||650||650|
|Laboratory (Semester Fee)||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Training & Placement (Per Semester)||350||350||350||350||350||350||350||350|
|Total Miscellaneous Fee||16,250||16,250||13,750||13,750||13,750||13,750||13,750||13,750|
|Alumni Subscription (One Time Fee)||1000||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Institute Fee (Per Semester)||1,17,250||1,17250||1,13,750||1,13,750||1,13,750||1,13,750||1,13,750||1,13,750|
|Total Institute Fee (Per Year)||2,34,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500|
|Installment (Per Semester)||1,44,500||90,000||1,37,500||90,000||1,37,500||90,000||1,37,500||90,000|
|Hostel Fee for Indians (Per Semester)||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Hostel Fee for NRI (Per Semester)||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500|
|Hostel Deposit (Per Semester)||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Mess advance (Per Semester)||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
IIIT Pune Fee Structure for International Students
Usually, each college has a separate fee for Foreign Students. IIIT Pune fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|Other than SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|PIO / OCI Card Holders||To be updated|
NOTE: The information on fee for international students is not available on the official website of IIIT Pune. It will be updated soon after any official notification for foreign students is released by IIIT Pune authorities.
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
IIIT Pune Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Pune offers tuition fee waiver to students mainly in the form of scholarships. Based on the eligibility, students can select a scholarship that suits them. The details of scholarship are given below :
- Merit scholarship for technical and professional courses : For a student to be eligible under this, the annual income of the student’s family shouldn’t exceed more than Rs. 2,50,000 and students should secure at least 50% marks or equivalent in final exams. This scholarship is worth Rs. 20,000 per year. Also, Rs. 1000 as maintenance allowance for hostellers and Rs 500 for day scholars is given every month.
- Central and State Sector Scholarship schemes for SC/ST/OBC Students. The students should belong to either of these categories and their annual income should not exceed more than Rs 6 lakhs to be eligible.
- Scholarship for Students with Disabilities is awarded to those students who suffer at least 40% disability from any of the diseases mentioned under this scheme.
- In case, the student is from another state then he/she can avail the state’s scholarship in IIIT Pune too.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
How to pay IIIT Pune Fees?
Students can pay IIIT Pune Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
Students can pay the fee online by logging into the IIIT Pune official website using their credentials.
- The students of IIIT Pune can make their payment by clicking on the “fee portal”, available on the college website.
- Once a student clicks on the portal link, they will be automatically directed to SBI Payment portal.
- After reading and accepting the given instructions, students should select the fee payment category and should complete the payment process accordingly.
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Pune Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges for now, but will be required to pay the same once the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Pune authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Pune Fee Structure refer to the official website of the college.