Last updated on February 6th, 2021
IIIT Naya Raipur provides several undergraduates, postgraduates and Ph.D. programs. It offers a B.Tech course in 3 disciplinary fields- Electronics & Communication, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science and Engineering. It is a private institution and IIIT Naya Raipur fee structure is relatively low as compared to other private colleges. The fee structure depends upon the specialization selected and it is revised annually.
- Admission in various B.Tech courses are done through JEE Main exam heeded by JoSAA counselling.
- As mentioned on the official website, students opting for a B.Tech course need to pay INR 75,000 per semester as their tuition fee.
- Usually, Ist semester fee is elevated than other semesters because of one-time deposits that are refundable.
- Students wishing to reside in a college hostel need to pay supplementary charges i.e. maintenance charges, water and electricity charges etc.
Also Check IIIT Naya Raipur: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIIT Naya Raipur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below are all the major heads or IIIT Naya Raipur Fee Structure for B.Tech course. Do not that the amounts are subject to change.
|Description||Semester 1 (in INR)||Semester 2(in INR)||Semester 3(in INR)||Semester 4(in INR)||Semester 5(in INR)||Semester 6(in INR)||Semester 7(in INR)||Semester 8 (in INR)|
|Seat Acceptance Fee (paid through JoSAA)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission Fee||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Career Development Fund||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Caution Money (deposited at the time of admission)||12000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hall establishment charges||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
- Caution money is refundable.
- Above mentioned fee will be revised from time to time.
- NIT Silchar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
IIIT Naya Raipur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Naya Raipur offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination. Some of the scholarships offered by IIIT Naya Raipur are mentioned below:
- 100% tuition fee is waived for students belonging to the SC, ST and PWD categories
- Students are also eligible to get financial aid in regards to hostel and mess charges if they avail a scholarship.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How to pay IIIT Naya Raipur Fees?
Students can pay fees via online mode through SBI- State Collect. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
- Opening the website www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on State Bank Collect tab
- Tick mark the terms and conditions box and click on Proceed
- Select the state in which the institute is present Select type of institute (educational institute) and select Go option.
- In the Educational Institute Name option, mention Fee Account NITW and Submit.
- Select the course which the candidate is pursuing
- Fill all the particulars and submit.
- Check the particulars and select confirm option.
Students can also pay the fee via net banking, debit card or credit card but those who have taken education loan will transfer the amount through SBI- State Collect or NEFT or RTGS only. Submission of a copy of the payment receipt in the accounts department or on WSDC student portal is mandatory for students who have paid their fees through NEFT/RTGS.
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
- Due to the global pandemic, the IIIT Naya Raipur Fee Structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Naya Raipur authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Naya Raipur Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.