Last updated on November 21st, 2020 at 01:05 pm
Indian Institute of Industrial Technology Nagpur (IIITN) is one of the top engineering colleges in India that was established in 2016. IIIT Nagpur fee structure is slightly higher when compared to IITs and NITs. The institute offers two UG programmes with corresponding capacities, which are, B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering and B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- For admission in IIIT Nagpur, one needs to clear the JEE Main, on doing that the aspirant will have to apply at IIIT Nagpur if his/her rank falls within the IIIT Nagpur cut off.
- If the aspirant is eligible for admission, he/she will be notified with a call letter from the institute itself and will be required to appear for the counselling procedure at IIIT Nagpur.
- IIIT Nagpur fee structure is divided semester-wise and students should pay the full fee at the beginning of each semester.
- The B.Tech Fee is approximately INR 11.70 Lakhs for the entire course of 4 years.
- IIIT Nagpur does not offer any dual degree programs.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|End Semester Examination Fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Internet & Computer Maintenance Fee||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Group Insurance Premium||350||350||350||350||350||350||350||350|
|Hostel Seat Rent||17,500||17,500||17,500||17,500||17,500||17,500||17,500||17,500|
|Electricity & Water Charges||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000|
|Total of Semester Fee||1,40,200||1,40,200||1,40,200||1,40,200||1,40,200||1,40,200||1,40,200||1,40,200|
|Hostel Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fee||11000||10000||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Training and Placement Fee||800||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Industry Institute Interaction Fee||1500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Medical Aid Fund||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fees||28,300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT NagpurFee Structure for International Students
When it comes to foreign national students, the IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure is structured into – SAARC and Non-SAARC candidates.
|Nationality||Fees Per Semester (in INR)|
|SAARC Countries||2 L|
|Non-SAARC Countries||6 L|
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure:Tuition Fee Waivers & Scholarships
When it comes to the IIIT Nagpur fee structure there is no fee waiver at IIIT Nagpur.
However, the IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure provides different scholarships for students belonging to different, diverse categories, some of them are listed below:
- NSP- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College And University Students – Provided to students hailing from low-income families. It allows these students to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while they continue pursuing higher studies. Students receive INR 10,000 annually for three years of graduation and INR 20,000 annually for two years of post-graduation.
- Scheme of ‘Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship’- Provided to students belonging to the Minority communities and helps them complete technical and professional courses. The students awarded this scholarship receive INR 20,000 per annum and a monthly maintenance allowance is given.
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities – Provided to students that are physically disabled and are also pursuing a graduate, postgraduate or diploma course at a recognised institute. This scholarship looks forward to promoting quality education amongst physically handicapped students by giving them financial support.
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
- JAC Delhi 2020 Counselling: Seat Allotment Result For Round 3 Declared
- IIT Kharagpur Will Conduct JEE Advanced 2021
- CSAB 2020 Special Rounds Counselling Schedule Released
How To Pay IIIT Nagpur Fees?
IIIT Nagpur aspirants are needed to make fee payment directly through Bank Transfer or NEFT/IMPS/On-Line. Here are the details mentioned for paying the IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure:
- Online Process of Paying: Those wishing to pay online can use any mode of online payment including NEFT/IMPS or through certain UPI services.
- Below mentioned is the payment gateway link to which the payment must be made for Admission – https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
Once the payment process is completed, one must save the E-receipt for future references.
Due to the onset of COVID-19, offline payment of IIIT Nagpur B.Tech Fees stands cancelled.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students should always confirm with IIIT Nagpur official authority before any payments, as the information and fee structure given above is subject to change as per any updates made on the official website of IIIT Nagpur.