Last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 12:01 pm
IIIT Nagpur is one of the best engineering institutes that offers a B.Tech degree with majors in Computer Science and Electronics & Communication Technology. IIIT Nagpur Cut Off is released by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) on its official website.
- IIIT Nagpur Cut Off is declared in the form of opening ranks and closing ranks for each course on the official website of JoSAA based on which the candidates can further participate in the admission process.
- Seat allotments in all these institutions are taken care of by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) and Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) based on the competing students’ rank in JEE Main exam conducted by NTA.
IIIT Nagpur Cut Off Ranks Analysis: 2019 vs 2018
IIIT Nagpur Cut Off (Closing Ranks) for the 7th round for the Gender-neutral General category have been tabulated below for the year 2018 and 2019:
|Course||2019 Closing Rank||2018 Closing Rank|
|Computer Science and Technology||30439||32446|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||35236||36562|
From the table given above, it is clear that IIIT Nagpur Cut Off increased in the year 2019 as compared to that of 2018. IIIT Nagpur Cut Off is higher for CSE branch than ECE branch.Check
IIIT Nagpur Cut Off 2019 for B.Tech Specializations
IIIT Nagpur Cut Off for all the B.Tech courses from Round 1 to Round 7 of JoSAA Counselling for the year 2019 are given below.
JEE Main Cut Off Round 1
|Computer Science and Engineering||6102-22534||1290-5236||1609-2868||6236-9576||2877-3104||745-790|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||20732-27130||3547-6314||2103-3113||7304-10519||3579-3708||938-1307|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 2
|Computer Science and Engineering||17238-25584||1604-6168||1643-3395||6236-10305||3214-3510||1133-1461|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||24587-30140||6330-7144||3400-3657||7304-11624||3842-4114||1648-1916|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 3
|Computer Science and Engineering||17238-26203||1604-6300||1643-3702||6236-10389||3390-3626||1133-1584|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||24587-31064||6330-7462||3557-3960||10272-11935||4071-4203||1648-1916|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 4
|Computer Science and Engineering||17238-26204||1604-6300||1643-3702||6236-10489||3390-3626||1133-1449|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||24587-31170||6330-7557||3557-3964||10272-11996||4071-4214||1648-1916|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 5
|Computer Science and Engineering||17238-26468||1604-6314||1643-3702||6236-10545||3390-3705||1133-1449|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||24587-31758||6330-7589||3557-3964||10272-12082||4071-4214||1648-1916|
- NIT Patna: Check Fee Structure for B. Tech Courses
- NIT Kurukshetra Top Recruiters and Placements Records
- IIT Jodhpur: Cut Off for B.Tech courses
Latest News Updates
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
- JAC Delhi 2020 Counselling: Seat Allotment Result For Round 3 Declared
- IIT Kharagpur Will Conduct JEE Advanced 2021
- CSAB 2020 Special Rounds Counselling Schedule Released
JEE Main Cut Off Round 6
|Computer Science and Engineering||18779-27238||1604-6347||1643-3721||6503-10708||3411-3873||1133-1449|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||24587-32071||6710-7616||3557-3964||10272-12316||4088-4474||1648-1916|
- IIIT Guwahati: Fees, Cut off and More
- B. Tech Admission Process at NIT Delhi
- NIT Puducherry Admission Process, Cut Off, Fees and More
JEE Main Cut Off Round 7
|Computer Science and Engineering||18779-30439||1604-6840||1643-3759||7904-11566||4008-4409||1133-1449|
|Electronics and Communication Technology||26478-35236||6969-8381||3678-4081||10272-13289||4704-4922||1916-2384|
From the given tables, we can infer that to secure a seat for B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, and students have to ensure a rank below 30439 in the year 2019. Whereas to reserve a seat for B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Technology, students need to secure a position below 35236. The IIIT Nagpur Cut Off was decent and not too high for any of its courses.
- List of B. Tech Courses Offered by IIT Kharagpur
- Why Should One Choose NIT Surathkal Over Other NITs?
- JEE Main Exam Pattern
IIIT Nagpur Cut Off FAQs
Last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 11:37 am
Ans: Seat allocation is divided based on quota and other kinds. Following the trend, a certain percentage of seats are reserved for female candidates. Therefore, the cut off for this category is different from that of the rest.
Last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 11:37 am
Ans: Candidates should appear for the JEE Main examination that is conducted every year. Based on the rank obtained, he or she shall be eligible for admissions. Simultaneously, the candidate should also fill the online application form that is available on their official website.
Last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 11:40 am
Ans: IIIT Nagpur is a public university, and its significant portion of the activity is taken care of by the Ministry of Human Resource Department, Government of India.