Last updated on January 7th, 2021
IIIT Manipur fee structure is similar for all the candidates of the institute with suitable fee waivers for reserved categories. Authorities have segregated IIIT Manipur fee structure under two categories: fees for General/OBC candidates and discounted fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD.
- The total annual amount that is needed to be paid as Institute and Hostel fees for B.Tech Courses at IIIT Manipur is INR 1,21,395 per year.
- Some of the fees (admission fee, medical insurance fee etc) under the fee structure of IIIT Manipur are required to be paid only one-time while some of them have to be paid each semester.
- Some of the payments are also refundable in nature. Hostel charges of IIIT Manipur are also made available for the students.
Also Check IIIT Manipur: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Manipur Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Fan, Electricity and Water Charges||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|Total of the Semester fee||116,750||116,750||116,750||116,750||116,750||116,750||116,750||116,750|
|Grade Card Fee||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Provisional Certificate Fee||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Medical Examination Fee||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student Welfare Fund||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Fee||50||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission Fee||400||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Medical Insurance (may vary based on market rate)||2,495||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hall Mess Establishment Charges||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total one time payment||4,645||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hall Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Refundable fees||8000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
IIIT Manipur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
NIT Manipur does not provide any scholarships for now. However, the institute will implement scholarships or schemes available from MHRD, GoI and other central and State Governments agencies.
- Meritorious Students belonging to SC, ST, PD and Minority Communities are awarded 20% discount on their tuition fees.
- SC/ST/PD students are required to pay INR 72,000 as their tuition fee.
- IIIT Jabalpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- SVNIT Surat Cut Off for JEE Main
How to pay IIIT Manipur Fees?
Students who are willing to pay the IIIT Manipur Fee must keep in mind that the institute only accepts payment on online mode(NEFT method). All the details regarding the payment are mentioned below.
The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
- First of all, students are advised to visit the official website of IIIT Manipur http://www.iiitmanipur.ac.in/
- Then Search for the admission section and go to the Fee Payment option
- Fill in the Payment details.
- Choose the payment category.
- After checking all the details carefully, finally proceed to make the payment.
- Take a print out of the payment receipt for future reference.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Account Name||IIIT Manipur|
|Bank Name||ICICI Bank|
|Branch Name||Porompat, Imphal|
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- IIIT Trichy: JEE Main Cut Off
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIIT Kota
- IIIT Manipur fee structure is subject to change every year. The updated fee structure of the institute will be notified through the official website of the institute.