Last updated on January 25th, 2021 at 05:00 pm
IIIT Kottayam placements are carried out by the placement cell at the institute. Graduating students receive the best support and assistance to excel in their careers. Established in the year 2015, IIIT Kottayam is a newly opened shared public-private college. It offers B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D. programs in the domain of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Admission to the B.Tech courses at IIIT Kottayam is carried out by JEE Main and JoSAA Counselling.
- IIIT Kottayam has had an impressive debut as far as recruitment of its alumni is concerned.
- Aside from well-known companies like Ericsson, TCS, and Google Developers.
- IIIT Kottayam placements was 76% with the highest CTC as INR 11.5 L while the average CTC was INR 4.75 L.
- The top recruiters at IIIT Kottayam placements are IBM, MindTree, Mphasis, TCS, Delta, Volkswagen, DRDO.
- IIIT Kottayam Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank.
- IIT Roorkee Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad Placements Report and Internship Programs
IIIT Kottayam Placements Highlights 2020
|Total Companies Participated||2020|
|Students Registered for Placement||78%|
|Total Students Recruited||30|
|Highest CTC / Package||11.5 LPA|
|Average CTC||4.75 LPA|
|Median CTC||5 LPA|
|Lowest CTC / Package||3.5 LPA|
|Total Number of Internships Offered||Data Not Available|
The pass out batch of 2020 had a strength of 30 students. Most students have been placed in multiple areas, and few students proceeded overseas for their higher education. The highest pay package awarded to the pass out batch is approximately 11.5 LPA.Check Out
- IIT Bhubaneswar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIIT Kottayam Placements Statistics
|Program||Number of Students Registered||Number of Students Placed|
Right from its establishment the number of student intake has been increasing every year.
After the admissions of 2019, the situation was that for every 14 students, there was one faculty member, hence making the student- Faculty ratio 14:1. In the year 2016, the intake doubled from the previous year and it became 60. In the year 2018, it was 80+ and in 2019 it made a record by admitting 216 students in the Four Year B.Tech Programme.
- IIT Hyderabad Placements Report and Internship Programs
- IIT Tirupati Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Bhilai Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
List of Top Recruiters at IIIT Kottayam Recruitment
IIIT Kottayam has good connections with the corporate society. A lot of recruiters including foreign names attended the campus to enlist the students of CS. Renowned organizations like Ericsson, TCS, and Google Developers also took part in the Placement Process as Recruiters. However, there was a minor number of recruiters for ECE.
Some of the Notable Recruiters
|Sayone||Yatnam Technologies||Mphasis||Gudgeon||SAP Labs|
- IIT Indore Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Calicut Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Dharwad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIIT Kottayam Placements: Recruiter-Wise
|Recruiter||Salary Package in INR||No: of Students Recruited|
- NIT Puducherry Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Kurukshetra Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Nagaland Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIIT Kottayam Summer Internship Programs
IIIT Kottayam offers a summertime internship curriculum for learners with an aim to promote seeking brilliant students of various Institutes in India. The curriculum is devised in such a way that the student will receive a deep-rooted understanding of the chosen field within the specified period. The duration of the program is one month and anticipated to be stretched for another month depending upon the work accomplished. During the internship period, interns are to attempt an innovative study and development project under the guidance of IIIT Kottayam teachers.
Eligibility Criteria: The curriculum principally concentrates on undergraduate (B.Tech, B.E., B.Sc, etc.) and postgraduate (M.Tech, M.E., M.Sc, MCA, etc.) students in the fields of Computer Science, IT, Electronics, and Mathematics.
Fee Structure: All applicants have to pay Rs. 7,500/- as program fee and additional charges for accommodation /mess.An Important note that the Institute does not pay any amount(in the form of Stipend) to the intern. So overall it is a free internship.
Award of Certificate: The students who successfully complete the Internship Curriculum will be given an Internship Certificate.Also, there is a provision that the Interns who have performed outstandingly in their internship period can continue their research work along with the Institute faculties.
- NIT Manipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Durgapur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Rourkela Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
IIIT Kottayam Placements & Internship FAQs
Last updated on January 25th, 2021 at 04:22 pm
IIIT Kottayam placements are decent enough when compared to other IIITs or any other technical institutes. Since it is a recognised institution, many top companies visit the campus for on-campus recruitments, and offer very attractive salary packages.
Last updated on January 25th, 2021 at 04:22 pm
The highest salary package offered at IIIT Kottayam in the last placement session was around INR 11 LPA.
Last updated on January 25th, 2021 at 04:23 pm
In brief, students graduating from IIIT Kottayam the respective year can register themselves with the Training and Placements cell operating at the institute. The registered students can then participate in different interviews conducted on the campus by visiting companies. Selected students among these get direct job opportunities at these top firms.