Last updated on December 30th, 2020
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam is one of the newly established IIITs implemented on a public-private partnership model. IIIT Kottayam fee structure consists of many fee categories, to be paid semester-wise. The institution started operation from the academic year 2015-16 and offers B.Tech as a UG course.
- Students admitted to B.Tech are required to pay their tuition, hostel and mess fee as well as a fee for medical insurance.
- IIIT Kottayam fee structure, modes of payments, and financial assistance provided are discussed further in the article.
- Students admitted to the IIIT Kottayam B.Tech course are selected through the JEE Main entrance test.
- IIIT Kottayam offers B.Tech in two departments; Computer Science and Engineering as well as Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Equipped with state of art lab facilities and has collaborated with several international research institutes, IIIT Kottayam is one of the best choices for engineering aspirants.
- IIIT Kottayam Cut Off 2020: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank
- IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Kota Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Kottayam Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
IIIT Kottayam increases the hostel fees by 10% each year. The hostels are well equipped with internet facilities, world-class security, and medical assistance when required. IIIT Kottayam fee structure for B.Tech is as listed below:
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Total Semester Fee||1,44,050||1,43,100||1,56,260||1,55,310||1,58,800||1,57,850||1,61,600||1,60,650|
Due to COVID-19 circumstances, the first-year fee for the year 2020 is reduced by 10%
- IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-2021
- IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
IIIT Kottayam Fee Structure for International Students
International candidates taking admission to B.Tech courses at IIIT Kottayam should pay the first-semester fee to DASA directly.
|Category||Tuition Fee to be Paid|
|DASA- SAARC Countries||USD 2000|
|DASA- Non-SAARC Countries||USD 4000|
|Other Fee Categories||Amount to be paid in INR|
- IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Pune Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Kottayam Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waivers & Scholarships
IIIT Kottayam does not offer any financial aid to the students, including those of backward and reserved classes. However, IIIT Kottayam encourages students to apply for scholarships and fee concessions offered by State and Central Government authorities. IIIT Kottayam supports and recommends students’ application for external scholarships and bank loans. The government of Kerala has several schemes that the students can avail of based on their eligibility. The following are few schemes provided by the Government of Kerala for the welfare of students:
- Temple Entry Proclamation Memorial Scholarship: Scheduled caste students scoring high marks in Engineering courses are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Engineering Entrance Coaching Assistance: Financial aid of INR 20,000 is provided for students who secured B= and above in SSLC Examinations. The annual incomes of parents should not exceed INR 4.5 lakhs for the students to be eligible for this aid.
- Initial Expenses of Students admitted to Engineering Colleges: Students hailing from families with annual income less than INR 1,00,000 are granted financial support of INR 5000 for their initial expenses.
- KPCR Educational Assistance Scheme: Students with an income limit of INR 1 lakh are eligible for this scheme and are required to apply within 2 months from the date of admission.
- OBC Post-Matric Scholarship: Students whose family income does not exceed INR 1.5 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship
There are several other such schemes the students can avail of based on their eligibility. To avail of these financial aids, the students are required to submit caste certificate, proof of family income, and several other attested documents and applications from the college. IIIT Kottayam provides complete support for students availing of such schemes and assists them in their application process.
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to Pay IIIT Kottayam Fees?
IIIT Kottayam accepts fees through an online mode of payment and any other modes of payment are not acceptable by the institution. To complete the payment, the candidate must follow the following steps:
- Visit the online payment portal provided by the institution
- Payment Portal: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Accept the terms and conditions before clicking on proceed
- In the drop-down menu, select the state as “Kerala” and for the type of institution option select Educational Institution
- Select IIIT Kottayam as the name of the Educational Institution from the list of names provided and submit
- Select fees for UG Admission in the payment category before proceeding
- Fill in the details of the student carefully before proceeding to the payment
- Once the payment is completed, an electronic receipt is generated, safekeeping it for future reference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students should note that the information on IIIT Kottayam fee structure can change. Always confirm with the official authorities or official website of IIIT Kottayam before making payments.