Last updated on November 3rd, 2020 at 10:45 am
IIIT Delhi is one of the finest institutes in India for students aspiring to hold an engineering degree. IIIT Delhi Fee Structure is same for all the B.Tech specializations with suitable waivers for special category students.
- The total fee for each semester as per IIIT Delhi Fee Structure is INR 1,87,500. IIIT Delhi charges other fees like Hostel Fee, Library Fee etc.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- Compared to other government colleges, IIIT Delhi Fee Structure is a bit high due to its quality of infrastructure and facilities. However, it is very low compared to private engineering colleges.
IIIT Delhi offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the deserved students. The institute also offers some income-linked tuition fee waiver for Delhi Students.
- IIIT Delhi Cut Off Ranks (Opening & Closing)
- Admission, Scholarships, Placements at Mizoram University
- IIITDM Jabalpur: JEE Main Cut Off
IIIT Delhi Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Delhi|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,89,100|
|Hostel Charges||INR 40,000|
|Admissions via||JEE Main & Joint Admission Counselling (Delhi)|
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Detailed Fee Structure
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Delhi Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Student Welfare fund||500||500||500||500|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||1,89,100||1,89,100||1,89,100||1,89,100|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||10,000||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||2000||–||–||–|
|Hostel fee (Double sharing room)||30000||30000||30000||30000|
|Total of Hostel fees (C)||40000||40000||40000||40000|
|Overall total fees||2,41,100||2,29,100||2,29,100||2,29,100|
Please note that the hostel fees are subjected to change as per the rooms reserved by the students. Also, the Hostel charges will be only charged per semester from those students who opt for the hostel facilities.
IIIT Delhi Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for foreign students than native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum|
|DASA Scheme (Non-SAARC)||USD 8,000 + INR 25,000|
|DASA Scheme (SAARC)||USD 4,000 + INR 25,000|
|DASA CIWG||INR 3,60,000|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
IIIT Delhi Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Delhi provides some income-linked tuition fee waiver for Delhi Students. Please follow the below table for more information:
|Criteria||% Fee Waiver|
|Parents are in the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category||100|
|Gross Income of parents in service is up to 6.0 Lac INR per annum. (3.60 Lac INR p.a. for those having business income) and last school fee paid is less than 0.25 Lac INR per annum.||50|
|Gross Income of parents in service is up to 8.0 lac INR per annum. (4.80 Lac INR per annum for those having business income) and the last school fee paid is less than Rs. 0.60 Lac INR per annum.||25|
Please note that:
- This is only applicable for students from Delhi as the IIIT Delhi is a state government institute under Delhi.
- Even if one parent has business income, the limit for business income will be applicable for the combined income.
- For those eligible for Delhi Government Merit cum Means scholarship scheme must apply on the student portal as per the schedule. Please note that the Delhi Government scholarship is for all Delhi and Outside Delhi Students.
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay IIIT Delhi Fees?
Students can pay IIIT Delhi Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
- Students may pay fees through Net Banking via the below-given payment portal, i.e., https://payments.iiitd.edu.in/pg/fees/pg.html.
- Students should create a login ID for themselves for accessing the online portal.
- To pay the fees, students can pay it by logging in and by clicking on “For OLD students (Give your student Roll No.)” and proceed for the payment of the fee.
- Once login is created, you may use the tab “for Registered Users” to proceed further/make payments.
- Payment through Demand Draft: Demand Draft should be written for “IIIT DELHI COLLECTIONS”.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||HDFC Bank Ltd Okhla Industrial Phase-III New Delhi 110020|
|Name of Beneficiary||IIIT DELHI Collections|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
Instruction for IIIT Delhi Fees Payment
Usually, payment details for Fees of IIIT Delhi are provided through e-mails to all the attending students.
- Candidates can pay the IIIT Delhi fees through their official online portal – https://payments.iiitd.edu.in/pg/fees/pg.html
- There are payment options from Debit or Credit card. Students can also make payment through Net Banking, e-challan etc.
- IIIT Delhi Fees can also be paid via Demand Draft. It must be in favour of “IIIT DELHI COLLECTIONS”.
Please note that IIIT Delhi does not accept any cash payments. However, if a student wants to pay the fees via non-electronic mode, INR 500 charge will be levied as handling fees.
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
- Due to the global pandemic, Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens. IIIT Delhi Fee Structure has been revised for the academic year 2020- 21.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Delhi authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Delhi Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.