Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 12:56 pm
IIITB is one of the new IIITs established in Bhubaneswar, Orissa which offers B.Tech/ M.Tech/PhD. Programs. IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure is less as compared to other engineering institutes in India making it affordable for the students with low income.
- The total duration of the B.Tech programs is 4 years encompassing a total of 8 semesters. As per IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure, the total amount can be paid semester-wise, or annually – which includes the payment of both the semesters in a year.
- IIITB offers dual degree programmes with a seating capacity of 10 students per branch. Admission to both B. Tech and dual degree programs are made via JEE Main.
- Due to the global pandemic COVID-19, the offline classes are suspended for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee and mess advance. It will be collected once the institute reopens.
IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
IIIT Bhubaneswar fee structure starting from the academic year 2020-2021 has been tabulated below for each of the 8 semesters:
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Technology Film Society||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Seat Rent||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Electricity and Water Charges||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500|
|Student Benefit Fund||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Total of Semester Fees||1,06,500||1,06,500||1,06,500||1,06,500||1,06,500||1,06,500||1,06,500||1,06,500|
|Institute Caution Deposit||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Library Caution Deposit||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Hostel Caution Deposit||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Total of Refundable Fee||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000|
|Student’s Welfare Fund||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Hostel Admission Fee||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Total of One-time Fees||3,900||3,900||3,900||3,900||3,900||3,900||3,900||3,900|
|Hostel Overhead Charges||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500||8,500|
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure for International Students
The official website of IIIT Bhubaneswar released an official notification stating that the foreign nationals shall be charged a fee of INR 6 L (tuition fee) per annum. The same shall be subject to revision from time to time.
- IIIT Hyderabad: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- IIITs in India: NIRF Ranking, Courses, Fees and More
IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Bhubaneswar offers various scholarships and tuition fee waivers to the deserving candidates. Some of them are mentioned below.
- No tuition fee charged for students belonging to the SC/ST/PwD categories;
- No fee required to be paid for students belonging to the economically weaker sections, their family income amounting to less than INR 1 L per annum;
- Deduction of 2/3rd of the fee for students who are a part of other economically backward sections provided their family income ranging from 1 L to 5 L per annum.
- Merit-Cum-Means-Scholarship- The students of the 4 year B.Tech courses at IIT Bhubaneswar can avail this scholarship. The perks of this scholarship include 100% tuition fee exemption for the chosen candidates. The eligibility requirements are as follows-
- Household income should not be more than INR 4.5 L annually;
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in JEE.
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes- Total exemption of tuition fee. The only eligibility criteria are that the entire household income shall not surpass INR 6 L per annum.
- North Eastern Council Scholarship (NEC)- Financial aid shall be granted to the deserving students of the North East for higher professional/educational purposes. The same shall be under the supervision of the North Eastern State Governments.
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay IIIT Bhubaneswar fees?
The students must adhere to the following steps while paying the college fees:
- Candidate can pay the fee via online or offline mode;
- Fees shall be accepted via the State Bank of India;
- The candidate must go to the official site of the Bank (https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=381114)
- Click on the ‘state bank collect’ tab;
- Followed by selecting the state as Odisha and the name of the institution as IIIT Bhubaneswar;
- Select the preferred method of payment and fill in the details accurately;
- Proceed to complete the transaction.
The candidates can also choose to pay via ICICI Bank and the steps are same as mentioned above. (https://eazypay.icicibank.com) Offline payment can be done via Demand Draft through any Nationalized Bank. The Institute fee payment shall be directed to in favour of “Registrar, IIIT Bhubaneswar”.
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Bhubaneswar authorities. To find more detailed information on IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure, students are advised to refer to the official website of the college.