Last updated on November 25th, 2020 at 01:18 pm
IIIT Bangalore offers an integrated course of B.Tech and M.Tech. IIIT Bangalore Fee Structure for first year for Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech program is INR 1,64,000.
- The registration fees for B.E/B.Tech and M.Tech integrated program offered by the Institute is INR 4000.
- Hostel Fees and Catering fees are INR 39,000 and INR 25800 respectively.
- The Institute does provide scholarship and financial assistance to students. The student must fulfill the required criteria for availing the scholarship facility.
- IIIT Bangalore fee structure is less as compared to the fees of other top engineering institutes in India.
IIIT Bangalore Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Bangalore Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The year wise fee details for B.Tech program for the students of general category is given below.
|Description||Year 1 (In INR)||Year 2 (In INR)||Year 3 (In INR)||Year 4 (In INR)|
|Total of Academic Fee||INR 9,38,000|
|Hostel and Campus Facility Fees Per year||78,000||78,000||78,000||78,000|
|Catering and Food Services Per year||51,600||51,600||51,600||51,600|
Note: The admission fee is a one-time payment that candidates need to make. The payment will include caution and library deposit.
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
IIIT Bangalore Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Bangalore extends scholarships to students on different grounds. Financial assistance is provided on the basis of merit. Following are the scholarships that had been given by the Institute:
- Huawei Scholarship 2019
- In the year 2018-2019, Huawei Technology India, the Indian R&D Center of Huawei, which is a leading provider of global ICT solutions extended scholarships of INR 50,000.
- The scholarship was given to top 10 students of IIIT-B having high academic performance.
- Institute Scholarship 2018-2019
- Institute provided scholarship of INR 50,000 to top 18 students. Dean’s Merit List is prepared for extending the Institute Scholarship facility to the students.
- For an integrated program of M. Tech and B. Tech, limited scholarships in two forms: Merit based and Need based. Monthly stipend is offered in merit based scholarships. The need based scholarships either covers the entire tuition fee or partial tuition fee along with a monthly stipend.
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay IIIT Bangalore Fees?
Fee payment at IIIT Bangalore is done through an online mode. Given below are the steps to pay the fee:
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of the Institute.
- Go to the ‘Fee Payment Portal’.
- Register yourself with your Official ID and Roll number.
- Check the fee details.
- Select the amount and pay the fees through Net Banking, Debit card or Credit Card.
- Download the Receipt for future reference.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Name of Beneficiary||IIIT Bangalore|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Bangalore authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Bangalore Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.