Last updated on November 5th, 2020 at 03:08 pm
IIIT Allahabad is one of the top engineering colleges across India which has been ranked 18th by Outlook India among government engineering colleges in 2019. IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure is same for all the B.Tech specializations with suitable waivers for special category students.
- The students can pay fees by different modes of payment like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, E-challan, and others.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST and PWD category are exempted to pay the tuition fee, however, they have to deposit the other charges.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
Also Check IIIT Allahabad: JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Allahabad|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 81,550|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Tuition fee* (Semester Fee)||60000||60000||60000||60000|
|Examination Fee(Semester Fee)||1100||1100||1100||1100|
|Grade Card Fee (Semester Fee)||550||550||550||550|
|Transport (Semester Fee)||300||300||300||300|
|Medical Fee (Semester Fee)||550||550||550||550|
|Mess charges(Semester Fee)||12000||12000||12000||12000|
|Hostel Rent (Double Occupancy) (Semester Fee)||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||81,550||81,550||81,550||81,550|
|Library fee (Every year Fee)||1100||–||1100||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund (Every Year Fee)||1100||–||1100||–|
|Benevolent Fund (Every Year Fee)||550||–||550||–|
|Total of every year Fee (B)||2,750||–||2,750||–|
|Admission Fee (One Time Fee)||2750||–||–||–|
|Enrollment fee (One Time Fee)||1100||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Fee ( One Time Fee)||1100||–||–||–|
|Alumni Fee (One Time Fee)||8800||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||13750||–||–||–|
|Overall total fees||98,050||81,550||84,300||81,500|
Note: IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure has been revised for the academic year 2020-21 due to COVID-19. Students have to pay tuition charges and other fees only. Hostel Charges and Mess Advance will be collected once the institute reopens.
IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum|
|SAARC Countries||USD 2000 + INR 26100|
|Other than SAARC Countries||USD 4000 + INR 26100|
- NIT Agartala Cut Off for B.Tech
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Allahabad has waived the tuition fee for SC and ST categories, however, they have to pay the other charges. IIIT Allahabad offers scholarships to students, who want to pursue education ahead but belong to the economically weaker section of the society.
- Post Matric Scholarships: It is offered to students whose family have an annual income limit : For SC/ST Category – Rs. 2.0 Lakhs, For General Category – Rs. 2.0 Lakhs, For OBC Category – Rs. 2.0 Lakhs , For Minority Category – Rs. 2.0 Lakhs, For Minority Category – Rs. 2.0 Lakhs
- Institute Merit Scholarship: It is offered to students of 1st year based on merit.
- Merit-cum-means Award: It is awarded to students who achieve higher than 8.5 GPA from families with an income of up to 5 LPA.
- Merit-Cum Means Minority Scholarship: It is offered to students of an undergraduate program whose family income is below 2.5 LPA.
- Pratibha Scholarship: It is offered to students in Andhra Pradesh State Only whose parents income is below 1LPA.
- Birsa Munda Technical Scholarship: It is offered to students of Jharkhand of ST category pursuing B.tech.
Latest News Updates
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
- JAC Delhi 2020 Counselling: Seat Allotment Result For Round 3 Declared
- IIT Kharagpur Will Conduct JEE Advanced 2021
- CSAB 2020 Special Rounds Counselling Schedule Released
How to pay IIIT Allahabad Fees?
Students can pay IIIT Allahabad Fee online or offline as per their preference.
Mode of Payment
Students need to pay a fee for the desired course and should understand the IIIT Allahabad fee structure. The students can follow these steps to pay the fees-
- The candidates have to visit the official IIIT Allahabad
- The candidates can also log on to the official Online Portal of IIIT Allahabad to submit the fee i.e. https://apply.iiita.ac.in/student_portal/login
- The candidates are advised to go step by step and follow the instructions shown on the page
- The students can pay the fee through various methods like Debit/Credit/Net Banking or NEFT/RTGS.
- After successfully depositing the free, the candidates must Save and take a print out of the E-Receipt shown on the page
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||HDFC Bank, SULEM Sarai Allahabad|
|Account Holder name||IIIT-A FEE A/C|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- IIT Mandi: Admission in B.Tech
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Allahabad authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Allahabad Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.