Last updated on January 19th, 2021 at 05:02 pm
IIEST Shibpur Fee Structure for the academic year 2020-21 has been published officially by the institution. IIEST Shibpur has different fee structures for students belonging to different socio-economic classes.
- The institute divides students into three categories and tuition fee waiver is given according to their category and financial background.
- The total amount to be paid at the time of admission includes tuition fees and other fees for the first semester.
- The institute also collects a caution money amount of INR 3000/- at the time of admission which is fully refundable.
- The caution money acts as a security amount for the institute and is refunded after the completion of the degree.
- IIEST Shibpur Fees are to be paid online after the allotment process.
Also Check IIEST Shibpur B.Tech Cut OFf for JEE Main
The bifurcation of B.Tech fees per semester at IIEST Shibpur is depicted in the table below:
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Students Activity and Medical Insurance Fees||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500||62,500|
|Infrastructure Maintenance Fee||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Institute Caution Money (to be paid at the time of admission and refundable)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Total Fees (Without Hostel & Mess)||1,37,000||1,33,000||1,33,000||1,33,000|
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
IIEST Shibpur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIEST Shibpur offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination. Some of the scholarships offered by IIEST Shibpur are mentioned below:
- Students belonging to SC/ST/PwD category are provided with a 100% fee waiver facility.
- Remission of 2/3rd of tuition fee is provided to the students belonging to GEN/EWS/OBC category with annual family income between ₹ 1 to 5 lakhs.
- Institute also provides 100% tuition fees waiver to the students belonging to any category with an annual family income less than ₹1 lakh
- Many scholarships are also provided to students of this institute by the Global Alumni Association (GAABESU). Students are required to visit GAABESU Official website for further details.
- University of Hyderabad Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- PEC Pondicherry: Admissions via JEE Main, Fees, Cut-Offs and more
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How To Pay IIEST Shibpur Fees?
IIEST Shibpur Fees are to be paid online after the allotment process. Partial admission fees have to be paid by the allotted candidates using the following steps:
- After final selection and allotment of seat, visit the online JoSAA-2020 portal at https://josaa.nic.in/.
- Click on Admission & Partial Fee Payment (Nit + System) link.
- Proceed with your registration details and complete your partial (blocking) fee payment.
- Send the documents for verification via email for provisional admission.
- Join Google meet for verification of documents.
- An enrollment certificate will be provided to the students after the completion of document verification.
Partial fees to be paid at the time of provisional admission for candidates belonging to various socio-economic categories are as follows:
|GEN, GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL||₹40,000/-.|
|SC, ST, PwD||₹20,000/-|
Further, during the academic sessions, candidates have to pay the fees to their respective institutes via demand draft (DD), cheque or online payment as per the institute’s policy.
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- GKV Haridwar Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
- Due to the global pandemic, IIEST Shibpur has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.