Last updated on February 8th, 2021
HNB Garhwal University is one of the prominent institutions to offer B.Tech courses. Its B.Tech course consists of updated topics that will help the student gain the required skills to land a good job in the IT sector. HNB Garhwal University Fee Structure for B.Tech course is INR 22,000 per annum and tuition fee per semester is INR 11,000.
- After including the one-time fee for all the other services, the fee for the first semester is INR 28,800.
- Established in November, 1973, HNB Garhwal University has a distinction of being a remote mountainous higher education institution.
- The university offers B.Tech courses in various streams under its Undergraduate programs.
HNB Garhwal University Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
A detailed HNB Garhwal University Fee Structure for B.Tech is given below as per the latest official update-
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Higher Studies’ Girls Hostel||750||750||750||750||750||750||750||750|
|Higher Studies’ Girls Hostel (electricity charges)||300||300||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|Hostel Common room charges||75||75||75||75||75||75||75||75|
|Hostel Sports Fee Charges||75||75||75||75||75||75||75||75|
|Other Facility Charges||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|Total of Fee (per semester)||14,390||14,390||14,390||14,390||14,390||14,390||14,390||14,390|
|Hostel Caution money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fee||6,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Culture Activity Fee||120||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Charges for Magazine||80||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students’ Council / Union Fee||80||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Facility for Reading Room||50||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Fee for Transferring Certificate||50||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Character Certificate Fee||50||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Duplicate Fee Receipt Issuance Charges||30||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Duplicate ID Card Issuance||60||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Examination Center Fee||1500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Late fee for Compulsory Subjects||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Language Certificate Issuance||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Course Matching and Verification||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Re Practical Examination Charges||1500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission Fee||30||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel ID Card||40||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Record Book Charges||30||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee||8,410||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- Refund Rules will be applicable subject to the guidelines issued by the concerned national regulatory body and/or UGC/University.
- The right to make a revision in the fee structure for any courses is held solely by the university.
Latest JEE Main News
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
- Integrated B.Tech Course - What is it and Where To Pursue it?
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How to pay HNB Garhwal University Fees?
- Fee payment for the B.Tech course must be paid through online as the university doesn’t allow any other mode of payment. The mode of payment can be Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking or through Challan.
- The total fee includes the refundable as well as non-refundable fees.
- The fee to be paid comprises the fee for the tuition, mess and hostel.
How to pay HNB Garhwal Fee Online through designated Payment Gateway?
B.Tech course fee can be paid online by the Gateway at the following link:
How to pay Fee Online Without visiting the Payment Gateway?
- Visit “www.onlinesbi.com “
- On the home page, click the option saying “SBI Collect”
- In order to enter the SBI Bank Collect Portal, select “SBI”
- A web form opens.
- Select “Uttarakhand” in the “State” drop down.
- Select “Educational Institution” in the drop down for Type of Institution.
- Select “Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University” from the Name of the Institute drop down.
- Click Submit
- In the “Payment Type” drop down, choose “Semester Fee” option for 2021
- Fill in the required details in the next web form carefully
- Enter the required SBI Login Information to make payment
- After the payment paid acknowledgement pops up, save the copy of E-Receipt for future reference.
How to pay the HNB Garhwal Hostel Fee?
Students can pay Hostel fee online. Below are the details:
|A/C No||30486699556 (SBI Branch for HNB Garhwal University)|
Note: The hard copy of the paid fee receipt must be submitted to the Warden Office.
- Due to the global pandemic, the HNB Garhwal University Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by HNB Garhwal University authorities. For detailed information and exact data on HNB Garhwal University Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.