Last updated on February 6th, 2021 at 06:27 pm
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University – HNBGU has now been notified as a Centralized University by the Act of the Parliament. HNB Garhwal University offers various courses in technical as well as non technical streams with the range varying from UG to PG courses. HNB Garhwal Placements have been successful for the past few years.
- Students can seek admission in HNB Garhwal university in two ways i. e. merit based, or entrance based.
- The placement of the HNB Garhwal university has an average package of around INR 2.4 LPA.
- HNB Garhwal highest package offered is around INR 8 LPA.
- In the year 2019- 2020, the total numbers of graduates from HNB Garhwal University were about 1100 +, out of which 28 students of the Technical streams could seek the placement in the desired companies.
- The statistics of placements at the HNB Garhwal university has been varying over the past years. Companies visiting the HNB Garhwal University are from varied sectors which includes even the Government sectors i.e. PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking).
HNB Garhwal Placements Highlights 2020
|Total Students Recruited||28|
|Highest CTC / Package||8 LPA|
|Average CTC / Package||2.4 LPA|
- IIIT Guwahati Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Naya Raipur: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
HNB Garhwal Placements Statistics (Department- wise)
The condition specified by the administration at HNB Garhwal placement is that the students seeking placements must obtain a minimum of 85% of total marks to get placed in the company. Companies visiting the HNB Garhwal campus vary from the private sectors to the Government sectors for conducting their placement drives at the campus.
The table below shows the statistics of Company wise placement record for the B. Tech degree course:
|Company visiting||Average placement|
|HCL Tech||18 %|
|Tala Consultancy Services – TCS||13 %|
|HDFC Bank||6 %|
|Oil & Natural Corp.||5 %|
|EXL Services||5 %|
|American express||5 %|
The data composed in the table is calculated on the total students getting placements and not on the total graduates from the HNB Garhwal university.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
List of Top Companies at HNB Garhwal Placements
Some of the major corporates at Placements are given below-
- HDFC Bank
- American Express
- EXL Services
- HCL Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
- ONGC – Oil natural Gas Corp.
To know the details precisely about the placements drives of the HNB Garhwal University, the user may visit their official website which will be refreshed for the recent data in upcoming days. Overall, the Placements in the HNB Garhwal University has an average rating with the placement with highest package standing at 8 LPA, and the average package being offered 2.4 LPA. The internships provided at the college / University may be dependent on the placement(s) as the selected candidates will have to undergo a training period, also known as an internship.
- NIT Trichy: Courses Offered, Admissions via JEE Main, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
HNB Garhwal Placement and Internship FAQs
Last updated on February 6th, 2021 at 05:20 pm
Ans: NO, there are no separate Training and placement cells for varied streams because the training and placement cell comprises coordinators from varied streams which work under the same roof for a common goal.
Last updated on February 6th, 2021 at 05:21 pm
Ans: There are a few companies that visit the HNB Garhwal campus for conducting placements, some of the major recruiters being:
- Tata consultancy services – TCS
- Tech Mahindra
- Axis Bank