Home » College Admission » Gudlavalleru Engineering College Admission 2021: Dates, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process

Gudlavalleru Engineering College Admission 2021: Dates, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process

Last updated on September 15th, 2021 by Nikita Joshi

Gudlavalleru Engineering College is inviting applications for admission to various courses offered by the institute. For Admission to B.Tech, a candidate needs to appear in AP-EAMCET and for admission in the M.Tech program the candidate needs to appear in AP-PGCET. Admission to all the courses is based on the merit of the rank secured in the entrance exam.

Candidates applying for B.Tech should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the science stream to be eligible to apply. The candidates belonging to the rest of India are selected based on their rank in JEE Mains examination.

The candidates applying for the M.Tech Program must have completed 10+2+3 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the relevant stream. Apart from this, the candidates from Andhra Pradesh must have taken AP-PGCET and candidates belonging to the rest of India should have a valid GATE score to be eligible.

Candidates applying for The MBA program must have completed 10+2+3 in any field with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. For selection, the candidates are required to have passed the AP-ICET examination.

Important Dates 2021

Event AP-EAMCET AP-PGCET AP-ICET
Application form starts May 2021 May 2021 May 2021
Last date of registration 3rd week of June 2021 2nd week of June 2021 1st week of June 2021
Admit card 2nd week of July 2021 Last week of June 2021 2nd week of June 2021
Exam date 12th to 15th July 2021 1st week of July 2021 Last week of June 20w1
Result 1st week of September 2021 2nd week of July 2021 1st week of July 2021
Counselling 2nd week of September 2021 2nd week of July 2021 August 2021

Gudlavalleru Engineering College B.Tech Admission 2021

Course Specializations
B.Tech Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering

 B.Tech Eligibility 2021

  • The candidate should have passed the 10+2 exam in the science stream or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
  • The candidate should have completed 16 years of age at the time of applying to be eligible.
  • There are 5% of seats that are reserved for NRI candidates.

 B.Tech Selection Criteria 2021

  • The selection of the candidate will be based on the merit of the AP EAMCET Exam.
  • For states other than Andhra Pradesh, the candidate is selected based on the rank secured in JEE Main and a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.

*Note: 70% of the seats are allotted based on AP EAMCET and the remaining 30% of seats are allotted by the online admission process How to apply for B.Tech?

Documents required

  • Hall ticket of EAMCET
  • Rank card of EAMCET
  • SSC and HSC Mark sheet
  • Bonafide certificate from class 12
  • Caste certificate (if applicable)
  • Income certificate (if applicable)
  • NCC/ PH/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificate (if applicable)
  • Transfer Certificate

Application Process

  • Candidates can apply online for admission.
  • Visit the official website of the college.
  • Fill the application form.
  • Upload photograph and signature.
  • Pay the fees and submit the form.

How to apply for AP-EAMCET?

  • Visit the official website of AP-EAMCET.
  • Click on the link to apply.
  • Fill the application form with the personal and educational details.
  • Pay fees and submit the form.

Gudlavalleru Engineering College M.Tech Admission 2021

Course Specializations
M.Tech Structural Engineering, Power Electronics and Electric Drives, Machine Design, VLSI Design and Embedded System, Computer Science and Engineering

 M.Tech Eligibility 2021

  • The candidate must have a B.Tech degree in the related field from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. (For candidates belonging to reserved category 45% aggregate marks).

 M.Tech Selection Criteria 2021

  • The selection of the candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh will be based on the merit of the AP-PGCET Exam.
  • The selection of the students belonging to the rest of India will be based on the GATE Score.

*Note: In M.Tech, 70% of seats are filled through PGCET and the remaining 30% of the seats are filled through the online admission process. How to apply for M.Tech?

Documents required

  • Hall ticket of PGCET
  • Rank card of PGCET
  • SSC and HSC Mark sheet
  • B.Tech Degree and Mark sheets
  • Bonafide certificate from class 12
  • Caste certificate (if applicable)
  • Income certificate (if applicable)
  • NCC/ PH/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificate (if applicable)
  • Transfer Certificate

Application Process

  • Candidates can apply online for admission for M.Tech.
  • Visit the official website of the college.
  • Fill the application form.
  • Upload photograph and signature.
  • Pay the fees and submit the form.

How to apply for AP-PGCET?

  • Visit the official website of AP-PGCET.
  • Click on the link for M.Tech to apply.
  • Fill the application form with the mandatory personal and educational details.
  • Pay fees and submit the form.

Gudlavalleru Engineering College MBA Admission 2021

 MBA Eligibility 2021

  • The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in the related field from a recognized University.
  • The candidate should have passed 10+2+3 with mathematics as one subject in SSC.

 MBA Selection Criteria 2021

  • The selection of the candidate is based on the AP ICET Exam score.

How to apply for MBA?

Documents required

  • Hall ticket of APICET
  • Rank card of APICET
  • SSC and HSC Mark sheet
  • Bachelor’s Degree and Marksheets
  • Bonafide certificate from class 12
  • Caste certificate (if applicable)
  • Income certificate (if applicable)
  • NCC/ PH/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificate (if applicable)
  • Transfer Certificate

Application Process

  • Candidates can apply online for admission and visit the official website of the college.
  • Fill the application form with mandatory required details.
  • Upload the scanned copy of documents and signature of the candidate.
  • Pay the fees and submit the form.

FAQs

Ques. Does Gudlavalleru Engineering College accept JEE Main scores for B.Tech Course?

Last updated on September 15th, 2021

Ans. Yes. Gudlavalleru Engineering College does accept JEE Main scores for B.Tech admission but if a candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh he/she is required to appear for AP-EAMCET for admission.

Ques. Does Gudlavalleru Engineering College provide any scholarship to students during admission?

Last updated on September 15th, 2021

Ans. Gudlavalleru Engineering College provides the following scholarships to students during admission:

  • The candidates that get admission to college through EAMCET, get fee reimbursement of INR 35,000.
  • The College provides scholarships of INR 10,000 per year to meritorious students.
  • The meritorious students belonging to economically weaker backgrounds get free books and approx. INR 3,000 as a scholarship.
Ques. Are the students outside of Andhra Pradesh eligible to apply for different courses at Gudlavalleru Engineering College?

Last updated on September 15th, 2021

Ans. Yes, the candidates belonging to the rest of India are eligible to apply for courses at Gudlavalleru Engineering College but they are required to have appeared in JEE examination for B.Tech and GATE for M.Tech.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *