Last updated on February 25th, 2021 at 10:57 am
GKV or Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya was founded as a deemed university in 1902 by Swami Shraddhanand Ji University is situated in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. GKV Haridwar Fee Structure is same for all the B.Tech specializations with suitable waivers for special category students.
- GKV Haridwar B.Tech Fee Structure for the overall course ranges between INR 3 lakh for general category candidates.
- In the last six years, the fees for general class students, wanting to study B.Tech in GKV has enhanced three-overlap form INR 90000 yearly. However, the fees for other courses have remained practically unaltered.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- Students can pay the GKV Haridwar Fee through the online mode as well as the offline mode.
Also Check GKV Haridwar JEE Main Cut Off
GKV Haridwar Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of GKV Haridwar Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Aspirants extracurricular activity||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Total of Semester Fee||383,600||383,600||383,600||383,600||383,600||383,600||383,600||383,600|
|Caution deposit fees||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants mess Security||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Candidate Library Deposit Fees||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fees||9,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants Benevolent Fund||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants Grade Card||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Candidates Hostel Admission||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee||2500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Overhead Charge||12000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Hall Fees||40,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- The fee will be deposited in a single installment only preferably through a demand draft at the time of admission.
- Aspirants taking Direct Admission to B.Tech. II year will have to pay Rs.83950/- at the time of admission.
- No application shall be entertained for refund of security money after 1 year of completion of the course.
- Yearly hostel fee comprises water and electricity bill, house rent bill.
- Mess costs will be adjusted depending on actual expenditure.
- J.K. Institute of Applied Physics and Technology Allahabad: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and More
- CIT Kokrajhar: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and Scholarships
GKV Haridwar Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
In some cases, there will be fee waivers for the candidates.
- The SC/ST and PH candidates get a full tuition fee waiver.
- The Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar candidate’s major economically backward candidates (Whose Parents income is less than Rs 1 lakh per annual) shall get full remission of the fee.
- The other B.Tech Haridwar economically backward candidates (Whose Parent’s income is between Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh per annual) shall get remission of 2/3rd of the fee.
- For female students, a full tuition fee waiver is Rs 1000/per month stipend. This merit scholarship will continue till the 4th year subject to good institution performance of the candidates indicated by average GPA criteria of 7.0 for the last 2 years a no disciplinary course.
- IIIT Sonepat: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Facilities and More
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to Pay GKV Haridwar Fees?
Candidates can pay the amount of the fee of GKV Haridwar for the B.Tech course through the online mode. The link for the payment process is provided on the GKV Haridwar official website. Step by step to pay the fee is given below.
Step 1: Candidates go to the GKV official website
Step 2: Then candidates click on the Academics tab and then click on the Fees tab on the screen.
Step 3: Students click on the payment of the fee Paytm/SBI Online.
Step 4: Select the state in which the university is located under the new screen of corporate.
Step 5: Then candidates take a printout of the fees receipt.
- Due to the global pandemic, the GKV Haridwar Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by GKV Haridwar authorities. For detailed information and exact data on GKV Haridwar Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.