Last updated on August 19th, 2021 by user
Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology or GKCIET Malda was established in the year 2010 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is therefore a Government Funded Technical Institute (GFTI). GKCIET Malda Fee Structure from the session 2019-20 is INR 69,830 for all 4 years. The University is presently constructing the hostel and will be available when the construction is finished.
- The institute has been operated under the guidance of NIT Durgapur since then. All B.Tech programs in the college are affiliated with the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal which was previously known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).
- B.Tech courses are available in the following streams, i.e., Electrical Engineering, Food Processing Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
GKCIET Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of GKCIET Malda Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|T&P Activity Fund||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Other Fees||As Applicable||As Applicable||As Applicable||As Applicable||As Applicable||As Applicable||As Applicable||As Applicable|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- IIT Indore Cut Off for JEE Main
GKCIET Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
GKCIET allows students to apply for scholarships through various schemes provided by the Central and the State government.
Some scholarship schemes are as follows:
- Kanyashree for West Bengal Students: This scholarship is provided by West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
- Post Matric Scholarship Schemes Minorities CS: It is provided by Backward Classes Welfare Department or Tribal Development Department Govt. of West Bengal.
- Financial Assistance for Education to the Wards for Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Post Matric: It is also provided by- Govt. Of West Bengal.
- Other Govt/Semi Govt Scholarships: Provided By- Indian Railways, BSF etc.
- Honorable Chief Minister Relief Fund (Provided By- Nabanna Scholarship WB CMO Chief Minister Relief Fund West Bengal)
- Other Private Scholarships (Provided By- Mahindra, Jindal etc.)
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How to pay GKCIET Fees?
Students can find below the steps to pay fees as per GKCIET Malda fee structure. Students are also recommended to refer to the GKCIET Malda fee structure before paying the fees.
- Visit the official portal of the institute – ‘http://www.gkciet.ac.in/’.
- Click on the link for the online payment portal.
- Select the course and mode of payment.
- Enter the required information
- Select the payment mode
- Make the payment.
The students can directly go to the campus and pay the fee as per GKCIET Malda Fee Structure via Demand Draft (DD), NEFT etc. at the accounts department.
- NIT Silchar: Admission in B.Tech Course
- NIT Agartala: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
- Due to the global pandemic, the GKCIET Malda Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by GKCIET authorities. For detailed information and exact data on GKCIET Malda Fee Structure refer to the official website of the college.