JEE Advanced 2020 results have been scheduled to be released on 5th October 2020. Following the JEE advanced results, JoSAA will release the IIT Indore Cut off on their official website and commence the admission process.
Q.When will JEE Advanced 2020 cut off be released for IIT Indore?
Education Minister Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has given directions to the National Testing Agency for drafting a new syllabus for various entrance exams to be…
There are some talks going on for JEE Advanced to be allowed for the 3rd attempt. But, as per sources, Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)…
Candidates participating in the CSAB Special Round Counselling 2020 can now download their seat allotment letter for NIT+ system colleges. The students can take admissions…
In normal circumstances, Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE Main is held in two sessions – January and April. However, COVID-19 pushed the academic calendar by…
JoSAA Counselling 2020 has been conducted successfully with under 6 rounds this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Counselling for seats in IITs was only up…
- RGUKT CET exam 2020 postponed to December 5, no change in exam centers
- Assam: School marks to add weight for college teachers’ jobs
- MAH CET 2020 result for B.HMCT, M.HMCT and M.ARCH announced
- CGPSC Prelims 2021 exam date announced at psc.cg.gov.in, registration begins on December 14
- Swarnajayanti Fellowship to three IISER Pune faculty members