Yes, you need to appear for JEE main as your performance in JEE main exam will be considered for the admission into IIT.
I am studying from Gujrat Board, do I need to appear for JEE main for admission in IIT?
A group of parents’ body has now moved the Supreme Court of India, requesting the apex body to instruct NTA to conduct the entrance exams…
In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic, around 11 students of 11 States have petitioned at the Supreme Court for rescheduling JEE Main 2020 beyond September.…
Students aspiring for an architecture course in a top college of India can now join the college without the need of providing a minimum aggregate…
COVID-19 pandemic is not going to stop anytime soon. The daily cases are growing with each successive day and with lockdown in place, the travel…
New Delhi: Soon after the Supreme Court hears pleas for UGC guidelines, JEE Main and NEET aspirants are storming the internet with hashtags #PostponeJEE_NEETSept. These…
- Scotland axes downgraded exam grades in prelude to possible UK problems
- Karnataka asks PM for guidelines to use final year MBBS students
- Only few students availing CSC services for open book DU exams
- Summer jobs for young people are vanishing with the pandemic
- NEP's proposal to make board exams easy will not address issue of rote learning: Manish Sisodia