At All India level there is no quota, but at the state level in some states there is ex-servicemen quota but that will take place only as per the counselling process.
Is there any quota for ex-servicemen during seat allotment, if yes, what is the ratio of vacancy allotment and marks to be obtained by the wards of ex-servicemen, in such cases?
This year’s JEE Advanced has been postponed twice similar to the JEE Main 2020. The scores of JEE Main decide whether the student is eligible…
COVID-19 pandemic has hit the education sector hard. Schools and Colleges are shut, along with various coaching institutes. Entrance Exams for engineering and medical courses…
The Ministry of Human Resource Development invited suggestions on reframing the curriculum of Class 9th to 12th. These suggestions were invited amid the loss of…
Soon after the announcement of postponing the JEE Main 2020 exam, NTA has provided yet another chance for JEE Main Application Form Correction. The JEE…
COVID-19 cases are surging every day. Daily cases have crossed 20,000 on two consecutive days. During such a fatal pandemic, it is questionable whether conducting…
- IITs Might Reduce Syllabus For JEE Advanced 2020 With Changes In Exam Format
- NIT Warangal B.Tech Admission Through JEE Main: Eligibility, Fees, Cut Off, Scholarships and Placement
- NIT Rourkela: Admissions Through JEE Main, Eligibility, Cut Off and more
- JEE Main B.Arch Paper: Section-wise Preparation Tips, Sample Questions, Suggested Books and More
- Students and teachers exchanged pleasantries and gratitude’s over audio video network
- Girls outshine boys in class XII of Prayagraj region of CBSE
- Holding final year varsity exams not feasible: Maha minister
- CBSE class XII results: Lucknow girl scores 100 in all 6 subjects
- All CET exams including AP EAMCET postponed, edu minister