Answer: No, date of birth cannot be changed in the application form. Even during the correction window, that field will be greyed out.
Question: I have entered incorrect date of birth in my BITSAT application form. Can I change that now?
Pune’s Chirag Falor scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 in his second attempt. His All India Rank in JEE Main is 12th. In…
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority, which jointly conducts the counselling and admission procedure for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, has finally released the tentative schedule…
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main…
Kerala HC Orders Central Government to Assist Travel of Indian Students in Middle East for JEE Advanced 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, foreign travel, visa issuance and other activities have been restricted. A few days ago, IIT Delhi decided not to conduct…
The central government and education ministry has been facing backlash since they decided not to postpone the entrance exams. Amid the floods, with the already…
- Andhra Pradesh Schools Reopen: Regular, online classes choice as schools reopen on Monday
- BPSC Exam Calendar 2020: These exams will be held between December 2020 to March 2021
- Kanpur University entrance exam result 2020 released @ kanpuruniversity.org, counselling begins tomorrow
- Govt working to reduce e-vehicle tax: Niti Aayog CEO
- Students in Karnataka not permitted to visit schools, PU colleges till September end