Answer: Final year students of class 12 whose result will be declared before commencement of admissions for academic year 2020-2021 can apply for the VITEEE exam.
Question: I am appearing for class 12 exam. Can I apply for VITEEE?
While the country is fighting the world’s biggest pandemic ever i.e. COVID-19, undergraduate students in India are fighting for their careers. Around 1.6 lakh students…
Pune’s Chirag Falor scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 in his second attempt. His All India Rank in JEE Main is 12th. In…
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority, which jointly conducts the counselling and admission procedure for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, has finally released the tentative schedule…
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main…
Kerala HC Orders Central Government to Assist Travel of Indian Students in Middle East for JEE Advanced 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, foreign travel, visa issuance and other activities have been restricted. A few days ago, IIT Delhi decided not to conduct…
- AMU students seek re-investigation into anti-CAA protests
- Most holistic NEP 2020 corresponds to needs of changing India: Rajnath Singh
- DU students prefer online over offline mode of exams
- CBSE 12th compartment results 2020 to be declared by October 10
- UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Check expert review & feedback from students