Home »

Ques. Which documents I have to send or upload to apply for the under-graduate courses?

Ans: The required documents are- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Certificate, Character Certificate, Caste certificate, domicile certificate, Photograph.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories