Home »

Ques. What is the reservation criteria for the MBBS program at Grant Medical College?

Ans: Grant Medical College has 85% of the seats reserved for State Quota and the remaining 15% of the seats are reserved for All India Quota (AQI). The MCI increases and decreases the cut-offs based on the available seats.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.

Categories

  • No categories