Ans. National Eligibility cum Entrance Et for Post-Graduation course is an online entrance exam conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). NEET PG opens the doorway to PG courses in the medical stream such as MD, MS, etc.
- The duration of NEET PG is 180 minutes.
- A total of 200 objective-type questions are asked.
- The maximum marks are 800.
- The paper is divided into 3 parts: Part A of 50 marks, Part B of 100 marks, and Part C of 150 marks.
- For each correct attempt, 4 marks are awarded.
- However, for every incorrect attempt, there is a negative marking of 1.